Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Tour Prediction and Speculation Thread [ARCHIVED] Tour • Page 1235

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

Texas date is San Antonio Alamodome

2. sam_might_say

“Damn son, where’d you find this?”

Yeah, they’ve only done a handful of festivals and dates here throughout the years. The hype is gonna be real. I imagine the openers will be big too

3. Xpertguy5

Trusted

Looks like all time low is dropping a new single tonight based on a link they posted to a youtube video coming later tonight. Whether a tour is going to follow I do not know

4. Zorlak

Crusher Destroyer Prestigious

I know of 3 major tours getting announced tomorrow and Rammstein is not on the list

5. estacey99

Oh yeah, oh yeah, everything is terrible.

code orange is one of em

6. Xpertguy5

Trusted

The nickelback countdown ends tomorrow at 9am PST so I'm guessing that's one of them

7. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Which tours?

8. ccsc918

existing

i would love to think all time low is dropping tour tomorrow bc songs from their new album are up on ASCAP + they have a single dropping tonight

9. Zorlak

Crusher Destroyer Prestigious

Yeah, that's one of them
    Can't say but they are artists more on the Adult Contemporary / R&B genre, they are big tours though

10. MegT585

Trusted

i need a summer Lizzo tour.

11. digitalbath

Regular

The Weeknd has been teasing something as well. Fingers crossed...

Blink182Bouncer likes this.
  12. Talas

Anyone have any idea when Rage will announce more details for there mini tour? I’m waiting on details for Phoenix.

13. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

I swear to God that ATL tour has been teased in this thread the past six years

Cgarnsay and digitalbath like this.
  14. ccsc918

existing

now that we have a new logo + presumably a song dropping tonight along with tracks from the new album leaking im sure of some type of tour being announced soon

ALT/MSC/FAN likes this.
  15. DarkestDayOfMan

Trusted

16. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

17. swboyd

are we still lucky to be here? Prestigious

I don't think Down would be playing Mayhem festival as they stand to do a lot better if they do their own headlining dates. Plus, I'd make the argument that doing Psycho Las Vegas precludes them from doing Mayhem.

and fuck Phil Anselmo.

18. Xpertguy5

Trusted

I can see hatebreed doing mayhem. I dont know about down

19. sam_might_say

Anyone have word on a New Found Glory tour of any sort? Looks like a new album is on the horizon and I’m in dire need to see them again

Emokid79 likes this.
  20. Xpertguy5

Trusted

They just finished a music video for a new single. We should be getting more info on that in the coming month or two

21. theasteriskera

Trusted Supporter

They're playing Atlantic City Beer Fest on Friday April 3, I'm not sure if that's just gonna be a one off or will be around a tour.

22. Mtlman1331

Trusted

glad to see wolverinekills is still super mature over there. Considering he used to steal info and not give credit for it.

swboyd likes this.
  23. btr

Trusted Supporter

[​IMG]

24. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Not holding my breath, but Megadeth, Lamb of God and Hatebreed would be a decent start for a Mayhem bill

25. sam_might_say

It’d be pretty standard, but still a good time

andysoto523 and riotspray like this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.