Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Tour Prediction and Speculation Thread [ARCHIVED] Tour • Page 1182

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

Nikki $ixx had the itch to tour again

ghostxvapor likes this.
  2. King Chevy7

Regular

Betraying the Martyrs is on the bill for the Bad Omens tour on the Lincoln NE event page too guys. What a stacked tour if this is true

ABRfan3295 likes this.
  3. bwh0005

[]

According to David from We Came As Romans, they are announcing a "Stacked" tour tomorrow.

ABRfan3295 likes this.
  4. ABRfan3295

Regular

I imagine it'll be a To Plant a Seed 10 Year tour or the Sharptone Records "Metalcore is Not Dead Tour" that they rumored they were putting together

red8ge, justin. and bwh0005 like this.
  5. Xpertguy5

Trusted

blinxspot likes this.
  6. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

West Coast only sucks but with the band being from Arizona I kind of get it. Surprised they didn't try to get TWA on this.

7. How's it feel to be the biggest joke on this website lmaooo

Cgarnsay likes this.
  8. Jesse got in a fight with a security guard who was throwing kids down

9. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

On one hand, I would absolutely love to hear 'To Plant a Seed' in full but on the other, I don't know how off it will sound without Kyle.

10. red8ge

Regular

def to plant a seed ten year. another metalcore band from that era/slightly earlier is direct support, and it's kind of surprising they're on it

ABRfan3295 likes this.
  11. ABRfan3295

Regular

Ohhhh i'm curious who it is now

12. marsvoltamcr

Trusted

maybe Norma Jean? They've been getting out of their comfort zone with tours this past year or so.

13. sam_might_say

“Damn son, where’d you find this?”

That was my first guess. They’ve been picking up a few support slots as of late

14. Xpertguy5

Trusted

The wonder years spring tour dates popped up with free throw, pool kids and spanish love songs

Morgan likes this.
  15. blinxspot

In the official Facebook post comments, the band says there will be an east coast run in the fall as well

16. blinxspot

Where are you seeing those??

17. Xpertguy5

Trusted

Bandsintown. I saw march 5 at pomona glasshouse and March 7 at Regent in LA. Official tour announcement should be coming tomorrow

18. Jerihoar

Regular

The Arizona date at least is at a small venue! Excited!!

19. swboyd

are we still lucky to be here? Prestigious

Meh. Gimme a Spanish Love Songs headliner instead.

theasteriskera and alkalinexandy like this.
  20. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Not sure why The Wonder Years are playing Concord when they 1) Sold it out the last time they played there and 2) Just sold out The Metro (which is bigger I believe). I guess there really isn't anywhere else to go except the Riviera which is over double in size of the Metro.

21. MexicanGuitars

Chorus’ Expert on OTIP Track #8 Supporter

Concord can fit up to 1,490, per their website, which is nearly 400 more than Metro. Can't find an official number for Thalia but saw 840 from a 2014 Trib article and 1,300 from a Chicago Mag article lol.

ItsAndrew likes this.
  22. twisterman2006

Trusted Supporter

If it's acoustic like the tour seems it might be from their Instagram posts, seems to make sense.

23. bwh0005

[]

No idea if its true, but I heard that TDWP maybe direct support

King Chevy7 likes this.
  24. atlas

Trusted

I thought I heard somewhere that NJ are supposed to be doing a headliner next year so I doubt it's them

25. natefoundglory

Trusted Supporter

Every time we see TWY, my wife and I make mention that we could easily skip their next tour (just due to fatigue from seeing them, they're still phenomenal), but that lineup is incredible so I guess I'm back in?

Not sure about acoustic, though.

theasteriskera and JaytotheGee like this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.