Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Tour Prediction and Speculation Thread [ARCHIVED] Tour • Page 1154

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. twisterman2006

Trusted Supporter

Yeah there's no chance they make that a full blown tour. So many have failed recently and I cannot imagine them taking that risk.

2. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Parking lot traveling festivals aren't really a good idea anymore, and also Warped was never super successful financially, so I highly doubt any new ones would be either (see: Disrupt Festival). Warped was "successful" in terms of attendance due to it's name, but a lot of bands in the scene (such as all the ones listed above minus ADTR) only attract around 1,000 or less people at their shows, so it would just end up like Disrupt Festival did with abysmal attendance.

3. DarkestDayOfMan

Trusted

The only post-Warped Tour traveling festival that's worked has been Sad Summer. And a big part of that is because it isn't on the scale of Warped or Mayhem, but it is larger than just a normal tour. It's kind of like pop punk/emo Summer Slaughter honestly.

theasteriskera likes this.
  4. bkaeser93

Trusted

Underoath and Beartooth draw super well. The last Northlane, DGD, and Architects North American tours were almost complete sell outs and they are still. I feel like with the few newer bands I listed it could be successful. I doubt it will happen just wishful thinking. I know Disrupt failed bad but I think that was because the bands that they had aren’t really current and the venues were to big. So I feel like if you scale down the venues and make the lineup more current it would do a lot better.

5. Darth Annihilus

Regular

Adtr can make more money touring on their own and having a random fest here and there rather than trying to drag 15 bands everywhere with them for the summer.

swboyd and pauljgreco like this.
  6. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

Yeah of course touring with the biggest bands in the scene would be successful...

michael_gatto likes this.
  7. aniafc

Trusted

Yeah, Sad Summer was realistic with it's venues and what it was likely to draw. Disrupt....was not.

8. TDenverFan

Regular

Bayside dropped another single, wonder if an album/ tour announcement will come today

9. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Album is out October 4 - Interrobang.

10. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

Yeah that's date I saw was for the Interrobang tour. Assume this is announced today or Monday.

11. swboyd

are we still lucky to be here? Prestigious

[​IMG]

riotspray likes this.
  12. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Probably Monday

13. red8ge

Regular

ABRfan3295 likes this.
  14. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

Interrobang? Bad name, and I hate that me googling it made me learn it’s a real punctuation mark

15. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

That new Bayside song is the best thing they've put out since Killing Time. Super excited for that record.

16. ccsc918

existing

17. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Mysterious audio clip on Will Gould's (Lead Singer of Creeper) Instagram Story-- I'd expect a comeback soon.

TDenverFan likes this.
  18. 333 GANG

ACAB

I’ve heard conflicting things. Heard he might have started a new band with members of Dead! Also heard that Creeper will return on Halloween night, exactly one year from their “demise.” Not exactly sure what to believe.

19. swboyd

are we still lucky to be here? Prestigious

20. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Hopefully JEW adds some more dates, because that's a really short tour.

MegT585 likes this.
  21. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Another Bayside date just popped up. November 8 in Columbus. Interrobang Club Tour

22. sam_might_say

“Damn son, where’d you find this?”

I imagine they’ll do a bigger tour next year. I bet they’re limited on places they can play because of that 3EB/JEW coheadliner this summer

alkalinexandy likes this.
  23. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

It also just looks more like an underplay album release tour.

alkalinexandy likes this.
  24. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

[​IMG]

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  25. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

YES!

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.