Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Tour Prediction and Speculation Thread [ARCHIVED] Tour • Page 1140

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. swboyd

are we still lucky to be here? Prestigious

Line dancing. Apparently that's a bridge dance? I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about.

riotspray likes this.
  2. Cmoney86

Trusted

Tool winter tour is being announced Friday at noon
    Leaked dates are
    Indy November 2nd and Chicago United center November 3rd

estacey99 likes this.
  3. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

Fuck Tool

Ben Buchnat, Brent, Contender and 8 others like this.
  4. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

Sigh. Ok, I’ll bite. Why do we hate Tool?

King Chevy7 and theasteriskera like this.
  5. swboyd

6. sam_might_say

“Damn son, where’d you find this?”

King Chevy7 likes this.
  7. DarkestDayOfMan

Trusted

8. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah it seems that it was.

9. 333 GANG Aug 29, 2019
    (Last edited: Aug 29, 2019)
    333 GANG

ACAB

Believe survivors, not abusers.

10. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Got a source that it was false there buddy? Because I haven’t seen ANYTHING saying it was a false accusation.

Brent likes this.
  11. Blink182Bouncer Aug 29, 2019
    (Last edited: Aug 29, 2019)
    Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Basically a mega fan of the band said on reddit "No, everyone knows Maynard doesn't meet fans, they (the survivors) should've known what they were getting into" and then detailed how back in the day his personal security was tasked with finding him nightly lays.

He said all of Maynard's Backstage Passes had sexual imagery on them, and his security age-ID'd everyone they let backstage to make sure they were above the age of consent. The fact that that system even existed is equally gross and in no way absolves him of wrongdoing.

But everyone basically was like "Oh, so his personal pimps made sure everyone he pressured into fucking was over the age of consent, that's fine"

ItsAndrew likes this.
  12. HelloThisIsDog

Trusted

Survivor**

333 GANG and Blink182Bouncer like this.
  13. 333 GANG

ACAB

14. Mtlman1331

Trusted

You are being redirected...

Maynard has handlers for every single thing he does. He may be a weird dude but he pretty much puts himself in a position where this never can happen. Also the no evidence/ corroboration from anyone else seems to debunk this, but by all means let’s drag someone’s name through the mud on a baseless accusation. It goes both ways.

JaggySnake83 likes this.
  15. Mtlman1331

Trusted

16. 333 GANG

ACAB

There have been numerous accounts of shitty behaviour from MJK over the course of several years. Stop believing shitty human beings because you like their band. They don’t need your support. There are plenty of brainwashed idiots out there believing their heroes could never be such scumbags.

17. Skoke

Regular

Cleveland November 6th

18. Xpertguy5

Trusted

Any cali dates??

19. TMS2787

Trusted

20. sam_might_say

“Damn son, where’d you find this?”

21. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Neither

Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse

lol

22. riseagainst4L

Regular

It’s always funny to me when people use blanket statements (such as “believe the survivor not the absuser”) on who to believe without analyzing any of the facts/circumstances/etc and then tell people they’re brainwashed for trying to actually evaluate the situation

I’m not telling you who to believe, and I’m not telling you he did or didn’t do anything, but you should never inherently take one side without learning about the situation and forming an educated opinion

23. TMS2787

Trusted

We’re fighting. LOL

JaytotheGee likes this.
  24. Cmoney86

Trusted

A4A1298F-A832-4989-94BD-91C1DB555FCA.jpeg

digitalbath likes this.
  25. swboyd

There's obviously a gradient to each individual situation, but those "blanket statements" reflect general truths. Survivors have little to gain from coming out about their stories. That should be a generally accepted truth at this point. Especially when it's someone the caliber of the lead singer of Tool, you're going to have people scrutinizing what you're saying. That's not something people want, much less the survivor of a sexual assault.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.