Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Tour Prediction and Speculation Thread [ARCHIVED] Tour • Page 1138

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

It’s weird how Chelsea grin and TAS have been virtually the same size their entire career.

2. Bdrinkwater

Goddamn I’m down

3. michael_gatto

Trusted

Damn, Brendan doing double duty every night sounds rough.

4. Bdrinkwater

Wait, according to The Palladium website there’s already another show there that day

5. Bdrinkwater

I can’t find anything about this show, lineup makes sense though it would be a little weird to have Brendan doing Counterparts and END on one tour

6. sh0ez

Regular

I just found this, but no End. Dying Wish instead.

Events - 1720

7. Bdrinkwater

That would make more sense, I feel like the Palladium date isn’t the 23rd though since there’s already another show there

8. chris_williams67

Regular

The facebook event got deleted but I could see them doing counterparts upstairs then the other show downstairs

9. Bdrinkwater

That’s possible, but I feel like that would just get really complicated, it’s one thing if there’s a show that uses both stages like the final Vanna show, but having two separate shows in one night doesn’t sound likely

10. sh0ez

Regular

I don't know how the Palladium is set up, but the Agora in Cleveland has two rooms on the inside and does two shows on the same night. I was seeing Set Your Goals in the smaller room while Asking Alexandria played in the theater.

EDIT: The Palladium does have one instance of this on a Thursday next month. One show upstairs and one show downstairs.

11. HelloThisIsDog

Trusted

Palladium would be a little difficult just because it's the same entrance for the upstairs and then in the lobby, there are doors to the upstairs and doors to the downstairs. They always take tickets at the doors into the lobby for shows in either room.

12. Pats12Sox34

Regular

Palladium has done upstairs and downstairs shows multiple times. They just use the side doors for upstairs access and main doors for downstairs.

13. chris_williams67

Regular

Thanks for this, Just realized I’m seeing a show there upstairs on a double show

14. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

Just stagger the door times, plenty of venues around the country host multiple shows a night on different levels. Fairly easy to do

ItsAndrew and swboyd like this.
  15. HelloThisIsDog

Trusted

Ah gotcha. Never been a show there with both rooms going at the same time.

16. sh0ez

Regular

The Agora uses the same entrance. They just did different lines with different colored wrist bands.

17. sam_might_say

“Damn son, where’d you find this?”

The Observatory in OC does the same thing. Two tools next to each other but they stagger door times and have different lines to get in

18. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Also they can just ask the person which show they are going to (upstairs or downstairs) when scanning ID/ticket.

19. ABRfan3295

Regular

This is a sick lineup

20. This Counterparts tour is FUELING me.

Also, END is only doing east coast cause a bunch of the guys have jobs in NJ. Will runs Graphic Nature, a couple of the other guys work around here.

y2jayjk likes this.
  21. ccsc918

existing

Brockhampton: Heaven Belongs To You tour being announced today

22. swboyd

are we still lucky to be here? Prestigious

[​IMG]

23. swboyd

are we still lucky to be here? Prestigious

[​IMG]

24. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

no minnesota for counterparts im so fucking sad

Blink182Bouncer likes this.
  25. MexicanGuitars

Chorus’ Expert on OTIP Track #8 Supporter

Have always liked Counterparts and don’t mind STYG but that Greyhaven album is one of my favorite heavy releases in the past couple years.

Edit: SFTP whoops lol

atlas likes this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.