Tour Prediction and Speculation Thread Tour • Page 1138

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 9, 2016.

1. sleon.518

I think it's because a lot of people are into the support bands they bring. Don't get me wrong, FIR has a big fanbase, but they went on tour with Ice Nine Kills, and those guys are getting some serious traction. They played a 500 cap room in New York (Gramercy Theatre) which got sold out. Now Ice Nine Kills is playing at Webster Hall which is about 2.5 times the size on their upcoming tour.

I'm one of the fans who would go for Set It Off and not Falling In Reverse, 100%. However, because I'm there, it's going to make me look like I'm part of the Falling In Reverse fanbase. I would like Ronnie Radke to do some community service or something to make up for his terrible behavior. However, if someone recognizes me from a picture from their show, they will assume I was there for the headliner.

TL;DR FIO is smart about support. That's why they sell their shows out.

2. TDenverFan

Regular

For TWY Halloween shows, is the whole set covers or will it be a mix of TWY songs and covers?

3. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Last year, each band did a cover set of 4-5 songs, then did their normal set.

4. DarkestDayOfMan

Trusted

5. swboyd

I don't think I can fix this if I find god. Prestigious

[​IMG]

6. thisisnotbrianm

Regular

Just saw the FIR tour but the poster how has Crown the Empire on it instead of Set It Off

7. swboyd

I don't think I can fix this if I find god. Prestigious

[​IMG]

8. cameoutswingin

Regular

Did they really just drop off the tour the day before announce (and got a replacement)? or was that toads place show a weird one off?

9. sam_might_say

Hi, Friend

Aren’t CTE touring with Attila soon? Maybe they’re set to be announced when that tours done and the poster was leaked too early?

10. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

Or maybe Set It Off wasn't the original act?

11. Jake W

Golf Story > RDR2 Supporter

[​IMG]

Is this really how CTE are going to try and stay relevant huh

theasteriskera likes this.
  12. cameoutswingin

Regular

CTE and FIR posted the flyer today, no exceptions for the toads place show. I guess SIO dropped off a while ago and toads double fucked up and posted the wrong flyer and on the wrong day? Seemed weird that SIO would tour with them anyway since they seem to be trying to maintain (repair?) their image after dropping LIFT and the abuser in the band.

Morgan and theasteriskera like this.
  13. ArmsLikeTeeth

Trusted Supporter

That entire tour is garbage and filled with abusive people. Go to other shows.

14. Bdrinkwater

Not to mention the opener’s whole “thing” is complaining about “reverse racism”

15. ABRfan3295

CTE are finishing up the tour with Attila right now. Only a few dates left

16. bachna84

we are nothing more than mannequins Supporter

i'm glad all these trash groups are touring with each other tbh

17. ItsAndrew

Trusted

JaggySnake83 and bachna84 like this.
  18. ItsAndrew

Trusted

19. DarkestDayOfMan

Trusted

bradsonemanband likes this.
  20. bradsonemanband

Trusted Supporter

This may be when I finally see Manson. Cool.

Xpertguy5 likes this.
  21. Xpertguy5

Regular

22. sam_might_say

Hi, Friend

Might have to hit up the Anaheim date. Seeing him in a non-Amphitheater setting would be wild

23. fbrrocks

Regular

DAmn no set it off I wonder why it said them yesterday the today crown the empire boo. today they posted the new poster

24. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

You're better off not going anyway.

25. bkaeser93

Regular

Any idea on the Waterparks support??

Blink182Bouncer likes this.