Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Tour Prediction and Speculation Thread [ARCHIVED] Tour • Page 1111

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. I really hope they're not rushing a fourth album to make up for how long the gap between their second and third albums was.

theasteriskera likes this.
  2. DarkestDayOfMan

Trusted

I can't see them releasing a new album this year, but I can see them working on a new release this year. Like I said probably single before the end of the year, tour in early 2020 with an album announcement before the tour, and I'd guess and album in March to May. Which if it were to release around that time frame it would just be a couple months shy of two years after Living Proof. I think it's doable without being rushed.

3. theasteriskera

Trusted Supporter

I think they have a pretty good time gap between releases and tours, but I'm admittedly very biased toward the Jimmy Eat World 3 year album cycle model

4. Xpertguy5

Trusted

Of mice & men fall dates popping up

5. ABRfan3295

Regular

6. ComplexDivide7

Badflower US headliner coming soon

theasteriskera likes this.
  7. sam_might_say

“Damn son, where’d you find this?”

Another Dia De Los Deftones getting announced next week

digitalbath likes this.
  8. red8ge

Regular

j0hnnyrt, swboyd and y2jayjk like this.
  9. Xpertguy5

Trusted

I am stoked for this. I saw them open for shinedown last week and they were definitely a highlight from the show.

ComplexDivide7 likes this.
  10. riseagainst4L

Regular

That philly date of the of mice and men tour is at a 300 cap. I knew they fell off but damn

digitalbath likes this.
  11. sam_might_say

“Damn son, where’d you find this?”

LA date is a 600 cap and SD is 2,700 cap, but has a 500 cap sidestage. Yeah, that’s kinda mind-blowing

digitalbath likes this.
  12. bkaeser93

Trusted

Yea once Austin left they just fell off hard.

13. digitalbath

Regular

The Greensboro NC venue is 500 cap.

14. DarkestDayOfMan

Trusted

Of Mice & Men is one of those weird cases where they were at the peak of their careers touring on their worst release (Cold World). Their last US tour with Austin was opening for the Slipknot/Marilyn Manson tour. Then they came back with probably their second or third best album in their career and still saw a massive loss in show attendance/venue capacity. It's a bummer and really shows how much the icon status (for lack of a better term) for one member in a music scene can really be the make or break for a band.

King Chevy7 and Dirk Lyle like this.
  15. withchappedlips

#nothingiseasy

Austin was so messed up at that point too. At least we have The Flood, lol. I think it’s interesting too how quickly the scene turns on those bands- WCAR did some really big rock tours I think as well, and they fell off HARD too. I am sure Austin leaving was the majority of OM&M’s fall, but when he was in the band they were cancelling a ton of shows last minute and spent lengthy amount of times inactive due to his health issues... it doesn’t really surprise me that people sleep on them now. That entire Cold World era was a struggle for them- kinda crazy that they were even able to get through a huge tour in the first place with Slipknot/Manson

16. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

OM&M once headlined a 5000 cap venue here, now they're playing a 500 cap venue lol

17. Xpertguy5

Trusted

OM&M played a 2k cap here in 2015 and now are in like a 600 cap here. Crazy

18. musicfan10

Trusted

What happened ??? How can they fall off that bad

19. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

The reason why a lot of people liked the band left

20. rbarlyo

wawa defender

21. Theemoflamingo

Regular

Love them but im sure theyre stoked on this and it'll be bigger for them than a DIY run or something

rbarlyo likes this.
  22. Board2Death

Regular

For anybody living in Florida. Not sure if this was posted already

Attached Files:

23. rbarlyo

wawa defender

For sure, like good for them but also they're so brave

24. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

I Prevail tour announcement tomorrow

bwh0005 and Dirk Lyle like this.
  25. bwh0005

[]

I wonder if it’s that ADTR tour someone talked about awhile back?

Dirk Lyle likes this.
Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.