Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Tour Prediction and Speculation Thread [ARCHIVED] Tour • Page 1105

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. estacey99

Oh yeah, oh yeah, everything is terrible.

2. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Day before Thanksgiving nice! Can watch Seaway and then immediately leave lol

Joshua, ALT/MSC/FAN and SPine like this.
  3. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

FUCK this is WithCon's Third Tour in a row skipping MN :(

4. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

Oof. After the last couple times I have seen Seaway this doesn't surprise me. They just aren't drawing enough for headliners. Love them but not enough people do. Also doesn't help when they essentially ignore Hoser and don't play Sabrina anymore.

Ben Buchnat and theasteriskera like this.
  5. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

I love Hoser and would love to hear Sabrina but Vacation and Color Blind are so much better

It does make me really sad they're not gaining traction :(

theasteriskera likes this.
  6. DonnyFTW

Regular

Seaway has a pretty good draw in Canada. I just think they don't hop on the best tours for themselves. I don't think that Trophy Eyes Co-Headliner did them any favours. I get Seaway vibes from the new Roam single. I think that'd be a better co-headliner for them to jump on though I think supporting With Con is a pretty good choice musically anyways.

7. Jonny Sniper

Trusted

I think both albums are clearly better but Shy Guys isn't the only good song from Hoser and they need to realize that. I also really enjoyed the Fresh Produce remixes of Lula and Something Wonderful. I think the crowd they attract just aren't diehard fans like they would be for other pop punk acts.

With Confidence also seems to have a strong female demographic which Seaway lacks so this may work out for them better than previous headliners/coheadliners have gone.

JaytotheGee likes this.
  8. TDenverFan

Regular

I love Seaway, but I also think they work well as an opener. They're a fun, high energy band who are hard to dislike live

9. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Honestly between touring with Simple Plan, Bayside, FYS, Senses Fail and Sum 41 it's pretty shocking Seaway never made that extra step

Ben Buchnat and Jonny Sniper like this.
  10. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

When Seaway headlined Subterranean in Chicago earlier this year (400 capacity), the show did not sell out and more people cared about Free Throw than Seaway, and a portion of the crowd left after Free Throw finished.

11. DarkestDayOfMan

Trusted

I assume headliner. The timeframe dates was on their new Facebook cover photo and it said "album release tour".

ABRfan3295 likes this.
  12. DarkestDayOfMan

Trusted

maryp1603 and blinxspot like this.
  13. DarkestDayOfMan

Trusted

14. theasteriskera

Trusted Supporter

That tour was really strange, I think every band draws about the same. The show I went to in NYC started at like 5, and there were more people there at the beginning than at the end. Hot Mulligan, Can't Swim & Microwave all had super energetic crowds, & around 50% of the people left after Microwave

15. ABRfan3295

Regular

The Dallas date has Rivers of Nihil, Lorna Shore, and Dyscarnate listed as support

riotspray likes this.
  16. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

Fuck the misfits

theasteriskera likes this.
  17. DarkestDayOfMan

Trusted

I figured it would be at least 1 band from Summer Slaughter. Lorna Shore was my first guess, and Rivers of Nihil makes sense as well. Bummer this isn't hitting Vegas.

18. alkalinexandy

Trusted Supporter

I mean, yeah, but what's the context? My friend tried getting tickets to the MSG show and it was a nightmare of a time (no pun intended) to get nosebleeds for an obscene amount of money.

19. swboyd

are we still lucky to be here? Prestigious

Fuck Tim Lambesis and Morrissey!

...I'm doing this right, correct?

theasteriskera and Jake W like this.
  20. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

Yes

swboyd likes this.
  21. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

What's wrong with The Misfits? They charge too much for their shows?

Jake W likes this.
  22. sam_might_say

“Damn son, where’d you find this?”

I don’t think the Misfits are in control of how much tickets cost? I thought that was up to the venue/promoter

Daniel182 likes this.
  23. Jake W

I'd take high ticket prices over abusers and far right supporters lol

24. Jake W

If anyone here doesn't know, Morrissey supports a political party lead by an "anti-Islam activist"

pauljgreco and Cgarnsay like this.
  25. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

Yes, this is correct. I don't think the band is entirely aware of all the details around the pricing.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.