Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Tour Prediction and Speculation Thread [ARCHIVED] Tour • Page 1087

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. StarCrossedEnememes

Bradley Walden said last night that Emarosa have a December headliner where they’re playing Peach Club cover to cover and then a greatest hits-style set

blinxspot, Matt504, GEM37 and 2 others like this.
  2. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

3. estacey99

Oh yeah, oh yeah, everything is terrible.

ah shit I could totally mess with this, hope it's not strictly US

Matt504 likes this.
  4. StarCrossedEnememes

Seeing as how he said “December Headliner”, I’d assume it’s just US. I imagine they’ll be over seas either in the fall this year or winter/spring of 2020

5. theasteriskera

Trusted Supporter

I saw them at Warped one year,& the lead singer talked between songs for (no exaggeration) just under half of their 30 min set. It was awful

6. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

7. musicfan10

Trusted

Musicfan knows all, and let me tell you ppl something, I saw knocked loose the other night, worst band on the entire planet. They are a disgrace to music

King Chevy7 and tshreve like this.
  8. sam_might_say

“Damn son, where’d you find this?”

Holy shit

9. atlas

Trusted

they're no Torche that's for sure

10. Mtlman1331

Trusted

Not this guy again....

11. swboyd

are we still lucky to be here? Prestigious

They're better than Balance & Composure

Cgarnsay likes this.
  12. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

13. Mtlman1331

Trusted

Can’t wait for his....how many people left after AFI? How much better was AFI than all the other bands? It’s a co headliner with AFI...comments once that tour starts

Jonny Sniper, btr, Cgarnsay and 2 others like this.
  14. withchappedlips

#nothingiseasy

neither person is correct. and that’s ok.
    When I saw Knocked Loose, the fans were INTO IT. It was dope. I wasn’t there to see them and I’m not a huge fan of their music, but it was really cool to see so many people into them

15. musicfan10

Trusted

Cmon guys, let’s get real, the dude does sound like Mickey Mouse. I watched 25 ppl leave the area as soon as he started singing. I can’t believe a great band like adtr would agree to bring them along

Now the opener Boston manor was legit

16. Mtlman1331

Trusted

Dude people like what they like, don’t be all pompous and act like you have superior taste. Different tastes for different folks. It’s annoying.

ABRfan3295, Joshua and michael_gatto like this.
  17. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

Oh boy.

18. monrovian

this isn't even musicfan's final form :crylaugh:

19. swboyd

are we still lucky to be here? Prestigious

I'm trolling the guy since he asked about Balance and Composure for a year in this forum. Lol.

20. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

musicfan9000

smowashere likes this.
  21. musicfan10

Trusted

Look I love great music : afi, Pearl Jam, adtr, balance and composure, circa survive

Knocked loose makes me appreciate silence

22. Localman

Regular

Where does coheed rank?

SaveTheEarth likes this.
  23. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

And I just found out you'll be playing with them, so I'm seeing your band yet again! (and I'm probably coming tomorrow too hah)

troyplaysbass likes this.
  24. Blink182Bouncer Jun 26, 2019
    (Last edited: Jun 26, 2019)
    Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Knocked Loose are good, for what they are.

They're like the cheesy, poppy, lead single of an album, if that album was called "Modern Hardcore"

Yeah, if you're DEEP, DEEP, DEEP into that style of music, then you probably won't see it as complex, and if you hate screaming, then you'd never give them a chance anyways. But I'm not even a fan of them, and I'd go HARD for "Billy No Mates" which I think is representative of their influence & accessability.

In fact, I'll just go ahead & say "Counting Worms" is the "All Star" of Heavy Music, hitting y'all with the hot takes today.

25. bwh0005

[]

I'd argue that "Counting Worms" is more fitting than "Billy No Mates". Since it features the "Arf Arf" scream.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.