Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Tour Prediction and Speculation Thread [ARCHIVED] Tour • Page 1082

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

Only ever listened to Homewrecker but yeah they're great too

2. michael_gatto

Trusted

Venom Prison will be wild af at come and take it. Count me in

3. sam_might_say

“Damn son, where’d you find this?”

To any of my fellow 90’s alt rock nerds on here, it looks like Failure is announcing another tour soon

alkalinexandy likes this.
  4. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

5. bachna84

we are nothing more than mannequins Prestigious

6. CTFFEMT93

Regular

Rumors that they will be doing boat shows again this year as well. Five shows.

deadwrong likes this.
  7. RogrStahlback

Trusted Supporter

That is straight up whack. My local venue hasn't even announced the show yet

bachna84 likes this.
  8. Zorlak

Crusher Destroyer Prestigious

They have fallen pretty hard, saw them in San Diego last year in a room that fits around 400 and they only sold around 150 tickets and some people left after Single Mothers

9. theasteriskera

Trusted Supporter

Can’t decide between this, Chon, or getting drunk & going to bed early. I got stuck going into Penn station yesterday & it’s still really fresh in my brain,I don’t wanna do that 2 days in a row

TJ Wells likes this.
  10. TerrancePryor

https://mp3sandnpcs.com/ Prestigious

It's $65 for them inside a 175 cap dive bar. Most of the tour is them playing 200 cap dive bars for $35. Sounds like a fucking ripoff.

bachna84 likes this.
  11. DarkestDayOfMan

Trusted

Since the tours starting soon, I figured I'd ask if anyone might have heard of some off dates/small mini tour for Neck Deep from the Blink-182 tour between the gap from 8/8 to 8/27. I figure they're either doing some dates in the gap and/or recording. I can't see them flying back home just to have to fly back soon after.

12. steven2480

Literally happened in 2016, and a few times in 2017

13. DarkestDayOfMan Jun 21, 2019
    (Last edited: Jun 21, 2019)
    DarkestDayOfMan

Trusted

Knocked Loose were support then though. I would think they'd be big enough to co-headline at this point though.

14. Mtlman1331

Trusted

I still don’t think so, ETID are probably the biggest they have ever been at this point. Last time they were here they sold out 1500 in 5 days.

15. btr

Trusted Supporter

Knocked Loose is not touring with ETID. Probably a headliner to support their album in the fall

16. DarkestDayOfMan

Trusted

I Prevail fall tour confirmation.

ALT/MSC/FAN likes this.
  17. RogrStahlback

Trusted Supporter

18. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

FUCK YES! Can't wait for this. Killer bill too.

Everyone needs to stop sleeping on Great American Ghost too.

OdeToTheSun and Jake W like this.
  19. BackwardsDuck

kcauQ

Totally agree with this Great American Ghost should be way more popular than they are. They're a local band for me so they always play near me it's awesome

OdeToTheSun and riotspray like this.
  20. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I didn't get into them until Hatred Stems From The Seed, but that record made me an immediate fan. I saw them last year on the Metal Alliance Tour and their live show blew me away. Can't wait to see them in a small club (hopefully with a crowd that knows them)

21. thatissometal

Regular

Heard a rumor it's an arena tour:

ADTR/BMTH w/ I Prevail and ETID

Ben Buchnat and SaveTheEarth like this.
  22. chris_williams67

Regular

If this is real oh my god

23. thatissometal

Regular

I cannot give the name of the band but my friend is a crew member for one of the bands and from what he said it's also like large scale arenas, DCU in Worcester, so 8000+ cap venues. My concern with a tour like this is how many songs can ADTR and BMTH play? I guess IP and ETID would take this tour to only play 5-6 songs for exposure. But cannot see headliners playing more than a dozen each.

24. chris_williams67

Regular

Holy shit Ghost just played the DCU recently so that’s pretty crazy

25. thatissometal

Regular

Did they draw well?

I'm not a big fan of their sound and I get they've had some big radio songs but to play big arenas seems odd to me.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.