Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Tour Prediction and Speculation Thread [ARCHIVED] Tour • Page 1006

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. rbarlyo

wawa defender

Didn't know Pitbull was in a band

theasteriskera likes this.
  2. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

[​IMG]

3. I actually gasped at seeing Meg and Dia on that poster. Really curious which dates they’re doing and if I somehow missed a reunion already.

4. peoplearepoison

It’s a perfect day for letting go... Supporter

I saw Foo Fighters at the Ryman (2,700 cap) in nashville

5. red8ge

Regular

6. Mister Lyrical

Forging Clarity Supporter

This is the definitely how they got bands on it. The Used, The Story So Far, and Hyro The Hero are the only three bands not officially on the lineup for AC Warped which makes them seem like no brainers to get added too.

7. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Thrice, Juliet Simms and Hyro the Hero are on all dates, everyone else is select.

8. Mtlman1331

Trusted

Sum 41, Meg and Dia, and Andy Black are not on Holmdel.

9. rbarlyo

wawa defender

Anyone know ticket prices for Disrupt generally

10. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

All of the tours I was anticipating (Four Year Strong, Trophy Eyes, Sleeping With Sirens & TSSF) ended up getting lumped into this one below-average festival with no date within 6 hours of me.

11. Amillent

I'm the new guy

That is asking a absolute ton of people here. Been lurking for like 2 years and it's a quiet echo chamber of the same ideals and white knight mentally and so help anybody that even barely crosses that line.

12. chris_williams67

Regular

Anyone got a presale code for Disrupt?

13. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

Damn TSSF billing on that tour!!

14. bhrlarry

Anyone know why four year strong isn’t playing noblesville

15. Bdrinkwater

Holy shit it’s like Warped without any of the bands I actually care about (except Four Year Strong but they’re not playing my date)

16. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

Any reason you could think of for why they're not already announced for AC warped? Other than The Used who is playing AC this weekend.

17. I wonder why FYS and Trophy Eyes are playing NJ if they have AC Warped the weekend before. Not complaining about it, though.

18. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

I actually can't think of a reason these fests are expecting lineups like this to be able convince enough people to take off work that can actually even halfway fill these venues.

I really think the better model would be for these fests to be full-days on weekends, and then split up into two-night evening shows on weekdays.

Without the nostalgia, community, & opportunities of Warped, I can't see these lineups doing too hot just because there is so much fan-crossover.

19. prtyscenes

welcome to hell boys

chris_williams67 likes this.
  20. digitalbath

Regular

Careful dude. Might get banned like others in the past...

21. red8ge

Regular

every online community develops its own values/shared beliefs over time, this forum is no more an echo chamber than reddit/4chan etc. i don't think anyone here dislikes musicfan10

Cgarnsay and swboyd like this.
  22. swboyd

are we still lucky to be here? Prestigious

if anything, we strive to be less of a shithole than 4chan/reddit communities/etc and try to be more inclusive. that being said:

a) there's still a small, small part of me that believes musicfan10 is a fun, gimmick poster sent from the future to troll the shit out of us.
    b) the tour forum is still a much, much different world than the rest of the site that exists in its own universe.

red8ge likes this.
  23. Cgarnsay

Trusted

Actually @musicfan10 doesn't seem that bad of a person, just very, very opinionated. So giving him a hard time is just the norm. He actually loves my favorite band as much as I do.

musicfan10 likes this.
  24. Xpertguy5

Trusted

Papa roach date popped up for Hollywood Palladium on August 31. Looks like it's just an added date for their summer tour.

25. swboyd

are we still lucky to be here? Prestigious

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.