Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Tour Prediction and Speculation Thread [ARCHIVED] Tour • Page 2659

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.
  1. TMS2787

Trusted

I’m assuming 30STM are doing large amphitheaters again.

2. sam_might_say

The intrusive whisper fascinates me

Is there any way we could troll that 30STM tour at all? I feel like we, as a website need to do something funny

3. TMS2787

Trusted

I think he’s doing a good enough job of that himself with the music he’s putting out.

4. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

IMG_1951.jpeg
    pray to god Limp Bizkit isn’t taking out Falling In Reverse

riotspray likes this.
  5. alkalinexandy

Trusted Supporter

Per usual, that WTR line-up has about 3/4 of a day's worth of acts I'd pay money to see spread out over four days. LOL

6. manoverboard365

Trusted

That venue has seen worse turnouts, though. Didn't that Rancid/Dropkick Murphys tour hit Forest Hills in 2021, and only sell like a quarter of the venue?

This tour would be perfect for Radio City. 6k capacity, wouldn't be an instant sell out but with this strong support it could eventually get there.

7. Localman

Regular

8. BackwardsDuck

kcauQ

IMG_4204.jpeg

ABRfan3295 and FFABR like this.
  9. himynameisdakota

Regular

Lots of hardcore on that line up which is a pleasant surprise.

Rmourz and andysoto523 like this.
  10. Phil507

Resident NYC snob Supporter

Yeah true. Belle & Sebastian failed so bad they had to resort to giving away tickets. I think the pier downtown would be a perfect spot for this tour.

11. Blainer93

Prestigious Supporter

Also Architects will be finally back stateside

estacey99 and Cmoney86 like this.
  12. sam_might_say

Weird to see the lineup formatted to look like a European festival poster

13. sam_might_say

Also, Saturday lineup is solid as fuck. FF, Primus, QOTSA, Cypress Hill, Clutch, Helmet… super sick

alkalinexandy and cashlion like this.
  14. sam_might_say

15. Mtlman1331

Trusted

rumor is Veil was supposed to do a headliner in the fall. They were supposed to be the headliner with Paleface, Enterprise Earth, Crown Magnetar, and VCTMS as support but canceled due to some internal strife. So Paleface did the tour anyway as a headliner since their visas were already approved. Big difference between getting Left To Suffer and Until I Wake.

16. BackwardsDuck

kcauQ

Cgarnsay and Blainer93 like this.
  17. m32137

Regular

Swap Offspring and Sum 41 into Saturday and it would be stellar.

Also.. Powerman 5000, Hed PE, Adema, and Taproot? The kids from my high school with chain wallets are stoked.

18. Emokid9963

I live >10 minutes from Daytona and would rather travel to see Shikari play a headline show.. Hope they get to play somewhere else in Florida.

19. DarkestDayOfMan

Trusted

That hypothetical Bizkit tour is probably going to be with Kim Dracula, Electric Callboy, or Slaughter to Prevail so they can draw in the fellow kids. Or Dying Wish since they've already toured with them before.

20. BackwardsDuck

kcauQ

They said they’re doing part 2 of their US tour next year so there’s a chance. Last run had very few dates though. Last year was the first year since 2014 (outside of 2020 and 2021) they didn’t come around near me.

21. 2Sweet34

Tour will be mid to late summer so dont believe the May festival lineup plays a factor in their tour support

22. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Rockville lineup is so much better than what they typically book thanks to that hardcore undercard, but there's no way in hell I could handle that

23. DarkestDayOfMan

Trusted

Architects with Wage War as direct support almost makes too much sense. Either that or they're support for Slipknot or Breaking Benjamin.

ABRfan3295 and Helloelloallo like this.
  24. FFABR

25. Helloelloallo

Trusted Supporter

I think it just depends on where in the crowd you were, and how willing you were to get into it. My buddy is a big fan of theirs (whatever - people have different music tastes), and we pushed up extremely close and around us, it was a great time. A lot of stage theatrics, pyro, lights, and all the fans near us were loving it - I thought it was entertaining, even though I haven't spun a track of theirs since. It sounded good to me.

Haters being haters I guess ha. If you don't like them, or you hate Jared Leto or whatever it is, and just stand there with your arms crossed, yea - it probably sucked big time.

Thread Status:
This thread is locked and not open for further replies.