Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Touche Amore,Tiny Moving Parts,Culture Abuse Tour • Page 3

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by redwing91007, Jul 26, 2016.

1. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

hahaha. don't like TMP (but they're solid live) and i'm not a huge touche fan, culture abuse is solid from what i've heard. only would be going because it'd be "free" for me (i have a season pass subscription to the venue it's at), so it all depends on my mood, haha

2. redwing91007

Next Show - Foals April 22nd

Fair, but especially considering it wouldn't cost you anything I wouldn't pass it up. It's just overall a great time.

cwhit likes this.
  3. dotKev

@dotkevin

I really want to go to the show tomorrow night in Asbury Park, NJ, but how is Tiny Moving Parts not playing Common Cold?? Best song off of Celebrate.

EDIT: Just looked on setlist.fm and apparently they are playing Common Cold before Dakota. I'm going. Anyone else?

4. Turntstile

I went to this show over the weekend, every band killed it.

redwing91007 likes this.
  5. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

ive been to a lot of shows this fall, seen a lot of sets, but that touche amore set i saw last night was the best of them all. so powerful and emotional, jeremy put everything into it and the (rather small) crowd gave back everything they had. it was a pleasure to be front row, the energy was nuts.

redwing91007 likes this.
  6. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

also we got non fiction for the encore

7. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Fuck thats awesome. Jealous

sophos34 likes this.