Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Touche Amore,Tiny Moving Parts,Culture Abuse Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by redwing91007, Jul 26, 2016.

1. Alex Biggs

Flowers and You
    New Halloween
    Great Rep
    Art
    Displacement
    Space Jam
    DNA
    8 Seconds
    Amends
    Benediction
    Palm Dreams
    HAFH
    Harbor
    Rapture
    Just Exist
    Pathfinder
    Method Act
    Water Damage
    Honest Sleep

MegT585 and redwing91007 like this.
  2. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

Bummed there's no Posing Holy, but that's still a great set.

3. redwing91007

Next Show - Foals April 22nd

I LOVE how heavy this is on new songs. Can't wait.

4. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Solid setlist. Assuming ~ is on there too

MegT585 likes this.
  5. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

Yeah was shocked at no ~ but figured they may shelve it a bit due to fatigue or something.

6. MegT585

Trusted

This setlist is awesome. So stoked. Not to be greedy but any idea on Tiny Moving Parts setlist as well?

7. bachna84

we are nothing more than mannequins Prestigious

Space Jam is And Now It's Happening In Mine, right?

8. btr

Trusted Supporter

How long was their set? Last time i saw them headline for Tigers Jaw and Dads it was maybe 25 minutes at most

9. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

They're playing ~ second in between the new songs

10. MegT585

Trusted

I just made a playlist on spotify of the set list and it is 45 minutes long.

redwing91007 likes this.
  11. TMS2787

Trusted

Is it confirmed that this is the full setlist? It seems kind of short to me.

12. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Tiny Moving Parts (out of order)

Vacation Bible School
    Happy Birthday
    Sundress
    Minnow
    Clouds Above My Head
    Birdhouse
    Always Focused
    Headache
    Dakota

The Touche set listed above is correct. They played for just under an hour, no encore.

redwing91007 likes this.
  13. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Sick I'm going tomorrow can't wait!

14. TMS2787

Trusted

Anyone need a ticket for tonight? I payed $15 + fees but I had someone back out. It's an eTicket, I can e-Mail it. I'd sell for $13?

15. TMS2787

Trusted

The show last night in Cleveland was pretty fun. The new songs sound really good live and I liked that Jeremy is going with it and singing the clean vocals live. Overall though, I was a little bored but that's not because of the band I just haven't really gotten to dive into the new songs as much as I would have looked too. But they put on a good show and I think the setlist variation is good.

16. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Last night was fucking awesome. All 3 bands killed it, but Touche really impressed me as always.

17. redwing91007

Hard to explained how pumped I am for my date. What's the merch like? Specifically looking to pick up Celebrate and Stage Four on vinyl.

18. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

I spent a lot of money lol Touche has everything on vinyl and a ton of 7"s. Their merch spread is alright but I wasn't too into most of the designs besides one.

They also are selling 8 copies of the tour variant of Stage Four each day, I ended up getting one last night.

TMP also had all their records but they only had two copies of This Couch left.

19. redwing91007

Oh god, I'm going to need to have serious self restraint.

20. MegT585

Trusted

I am going to this tonight by myself and super excited. I already know I am going to spend way too much money on merch though.

21. TMS2787

Trusted

Touché posted it all on Instagram the other day:

redwing91007 likes this.
  22. redwing91007

Tonight is the night!

23. redwing91007

Wow, what an incredible show. Culture Abuse's guitarists got stuck at the border so they had Boomer, the TMP merch/crew guy fill in for guitar and then got Clayton, Nick and Jeremy from Touché to play a few songs each on 2nd guitar. Was a fun set to watch forsure and I'll give the band some more time to grow on me now.

TMP we're phenomenal, it was my first time seeing them and they are my favorite "discovery" this year. Celebrate is in the running for AOTY and it made for one hell of a show.

It was also my first time seeing Touché, Stage Four is also an AOTY contender, and they put on a great show. The new songs sounded great live and the crowd was awesome. One of the highlights was they brought a guy who is in a wheelchair up on stage for the encore since they knew he couldn't see shit from the back. Asked him for a request and everything.

Every single member from every single band looked like they had the time of their lives on and off stage. I got to meet all the members of TMP and Touché (except Nick). All super down to earth and took the time to stop and talk/snap pictures/sign my vinyl even though they were busy loading out.

If you have the opportunity to go to this tour and haven't made up your mind yet, get on it!

MegT585 likes this.
  24. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

might go to this thursday

25. redwing91007

There, fixed it for you