Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Touché Amoré / Single Mothers / Gouge Away Fall Tour Tour • Page 2

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by amorningofsleep, Jun 20, 2017.

1. MexicanGuitars

Chorus’ Expert on OTIP Track #8 Supporter

Anyone hitting up then SubT show tomorrow?

2. natefoundglory

Trusted Supporter

Ya boy.

cubsml34 likes this.
  3. MexicanGuitars

4. MexicanGuitars

Show was fantastic. Gouge Away was awesome and I can definitely see them blowing up in this scene. Single Moms killed it as well and had the crowd going. Touche actually played a lot of pre-Is Survived By Material I didn't know as well, but did play a bunch of Stage Four too. Super powerful performance, a bunch of people stormed the stage for Honest Sleep, and they did an encore of both songs from their La Dispute split.

JaytotheGee likes this.
  5. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Really wish I could have went to a date of this

I'm glad I didn't end up committing to Detroit though because they didn't go on until 11:30 and that would have been a brutal 3 hour drive home

6. Theemoflamingo

Regular

So good tonight, I guess touche has been doing a thing the past few nights for their encore where they just play somthing someone shouts out. Tonight the encore was a title fight cover.

7. thenewmatthewperry

performative angry black man Prestigious

I'm going to the Denver date tonight! I've never seen Touche before so I'm looking forward to this!

cubsml34 likes this.
  8. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

do you know what song they did?

edit: nwm, answered my own question with a little Googling... Crescent-Shaped Depression