Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Touché Amoré - Lament (October 9, 2020) Album • Page 5

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by amorningofsleep, Jul 24, 2020.

1. nohandstoholdonto

problem addict Prestigious

this song fucking rules. so does deflector. I also just am so glad to live in a world where andy hull is on a ross robinson-produced song

2. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

1. multiple people mentioned Ross’s production - not only you

2. I wasn’t doing a “sneak diss” - I just found it funny since this is the best the band has ever sounded production-wise

3. not sure if you’re being serious with this level of aggression but if you are - chill out dawg

3. sophos34 Jul 28, 2020
    (Last edited: Jul 28, 2020)
    sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

im just kidding around.

mattylikesfilms likes this.
  4. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

Jeremy sounds great

MegT585 and mattylikesfilms like this.
  5. Micah511

We reach for the longest shadow Supporter

Love the catchiness in the chorus, guitars and drums sounding huge. Love Andy’s features. I’m gonna say we’re gonna have another album with track 2 being the best song with the title track being there. (New Halloween might be my favorite Touché song ever).

waking season and smowashere like this.
    waking season, smowashere and kyle like this.
  7. pre-order isn't live yet but you can check out the different offerings here Touché Amoré

smowashere, MegT585 and Carrow like this.
  8. Micah511

Dang I kind of forgot about TTBOADH X, it seriously ruled and I think I maybe listened to it, twice? Might be a good day for a discog run. What'll it take, two hours?

EDIT: Forgot they basically have an albums worth of 7" singles, so closer to 2:45, but still.

9. K0ta

wrap yourself in petals for armor.

Those splatter variants :hearteyes: I'd love to do the deluxe but I'm not sure that's really gonna be in the budget at this time. Stoked for this.

10. SmashRipsaw

Outcast Tape Infirmary

Listened to the new song and immediately hit "play" again, so I guess it's pretty good.

11. fuck, great song

12. strangeterrain

Regular

Do I see “visual album”? :hearteyes:

Also, definitely getting the deluxe vinyl and probably a shirt.

13. I like Limelight. Gonna check this out.

14. Micah511

Dang, why isn't the MDAM split not on streaming...

15. I spaced on getting that Revolution shirt, might scoop it up along with the album later!

16. softanimal

It's my mum's dodge caravan

Still the best, didn't know Andy Hull was on this but what an awesome surprise! Really hope some of the variants are available in the UK as don't think I can afford the deluxe right now...

17. this variant is UK/EU exclusive on the KRM store (which goes live at 12 PM EST)

[​IMG]

softanimal likes this.
  18. azzy01

Regular

Are the preorders live?

19. azzy01 likes this.
  20. azzy01 and Elder Lightning like this.
  21. got the black splatter and the longsleeve because it'll be fall when it comes and I want to be cozy

22. Micah511

$25 for one LP seems steep, but $60 for the deluxe doesn't seem like a bad deal at all. Hmm...

23. Anthony Brooks

brook183 Supporter

Is there going to be a “indie store exclusive” too as there always seems to be now?

24. yes it's on aqua blue

Anthony Brooks likes this.