Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Touché Amoré - Lament (October 9, 2020) Album • Page 29

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by amorningofsleep, Jul 24, 2020.

1. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

The band gets better with each album. I’ll be listening to this for a while.

2. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

I finally bought the Dead Horse X vinyl book and it arrived.. the lay out is simply perfect. Real excited to spin it this weekend.

Still waiting on my Deathwish variant for Lament though lol

amorningofsleep likes this.
  3. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

I played the opener for my Album Review club and they dug it! Not typically the type of music I play for them but I was super happy to see it

4. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

hell yeah zoomers

smowashere likes this.
  5. Was getting a little impatient with that Revolver variant, but went back to the site and it doesn’t look like they start shipping til next week. Missed that detail. Really wanna get this on my turntable

6. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

I’m honestly a little bummed that Dead Horse is the only deluxe I have. I should have made it a point to have all of them while easily available :(

mynamesgeneric likes this.
  7. Thomas Nassiff

i wrote it down for you Verified

Album is great. After sitting with it for a while, I’m really impressed that they were able to follow up such an emotional record with an album that still hits hard but in a different way. Following up a really emotionally heavy album always seems to me like it would be a daunting task.

8. Transient_Hymn

Somebody Turn the Neon Down Supporter

When limelight came out I didn’t love the vocal production.
    After listening to this album 30 times. I really disagree with my first take.

this is def top 10 of the year for me. excited for my vinyl.

waking season likes this.
  9. I promise that this review is almost finished - so sorry it's taking forever

Christian Romero likes this.
  10. Jim

Trusted Supporter

my record finally shipped from revolver

11. jeremyxbolm

Touche Amore Verified

Hey everyone.

I started a thread in the entertainment forum for my podcast The First Ever Podcast. I like this board so I figured it'd be a good place to hang out to promote the episodes and discuss.

If you havent checked out the show heres a link. My guest this week is Ross Robinson. Hell of a conversation. You can find the show on all streaming services.

Thread: The First Ever Podcast w/ Jeremy Bolm • forum.chorus.fm

12. JM95

Trusted

I must say, I think this is the best Ross Robinson production job in about 15 years. This is exactly what I wanted sonically for this record.

chewbacca110 likes this.
  13. Elder Lightning

A lightning bolt without a cloud in the sky Supporter

Jeremy does guest vocals on this and produced by Ross Robinson:

14. jeremyxbolm

Touche Amore Verified

Super spur of the moment last minute thing. This was a song Ross, Dave, Derrick, and Gary made like 5 years ago or something and they wanted to release it for Save Our Stages. Ross invited me to add a little yell over it. I tried to harness my best Tom Araya over the chorus hah.

15. Elder Lightning

A lightning bolt without a cloud in the sky Supporter

Glad it came together and a cool thing to be a part of. I would've never guessed that was you without having read it first.

Are you going to treat us to a thrash-metal project sometime soon?

16. Jim

Trusted Supporter

My revolver variant just showed up and man it looks so bad compared to the mock up haha

17. Has anyone's record release variant shipped yet? They said they would by October 23rd but I've had no email about that.

18. I think it got delayed till early November? That’s what I think I read on vinyl collective

19. Have since seen that but I also find it strange I didn't get an email about this - hopefully it's not too severe a delay!

20. jeremyxbolm

Touche Amore Verified

Inside baseball: The covers were lost by UPS and it's about a $1k loss which UPS wont cover. It's REALLY cool. The priner has been backed up so getting them reprinted is taking longer than expected. It's been a nightmare but they'll arrive when they arrive. Appreciate your purchase.

Carrow likes this.
  21. jeremyxbolm

Touche Amore Verified

Disappointed all around on this end too. Lots of reasons for this fuck up and its beyond our control. Can't win them all.

Anthony Brooks, dylan and Jim like this.
  22. My Revolver purchase is scheduled to arrive on Wednesday — as long as it sounds good I’ll be happy. Else I’m just gonna snag a second copy from my local shop. Just most of all really looking forward to finally getting this on my turntable!

23. jeremyxbolm

Touche Amore Verified

Appreciate it. The vinyl quality sound is tip top. Always hope whats on the vinyl matters to people more than how it looks, but I know thats not always the case.

Anthony Brooks, dylan and phaynes12 like this.
  24. Thanks for clarifying Jeremy! Appreciate the info, I'll keep an eye out for updates as and when they happen!

25. Jim

Trusted Supporter

Yeah it happens. All good! Just happy to finally have the album on vinyl!