Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Touché Amoré Announce New Album • Page 2

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jun 20, 2016.

1. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

nice

2. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

Really enjoyed this song.

3. fluffyjdawg

Regular

I thought the track was alright. Really excited for this release though. I'm really hoping the move to Epitaph doesn't change their sound.

4. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

Why should it change their sound at all? Any examples within the recent years?

5. kylethrash

Couldn't be more excited.

6. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

One could say their sound changed simply by making songs longer like they did on ISB, but I'd agree I'm not bored of that yet. Did love the limited clean vocals though.

7. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

Pianos Become the Teeth with Keep You, but pretty sure they had the album done or at least written when they signed.

8. K0ta

wrap yourself in petals for armor.

This is one of those bands that I discovered at the perfect time, and all of their lyrics and their sound and everything just made so much sense. I am very excited to hear a new album, and I love the new song. The addition of some sung vocals adds a new element that works because they don't overpow what makes their sound unique. Can't wait to hear more!

9. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

I thought you could mention PBTT exactly :)) but you're right, they didn't change their sound due to that signing, they got signed thanks to that change more likely. And "Keep You" is ma favorite from them definitely :) but that's a subjective opinion of course.

10. sean_rugy

select all delete Prestigious