Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Tonight Alive Cover Silverchair

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Nov 9, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. heavyd

Such a great cover of a great song. They’re really good at covers.

3. OpenIntro

llama llama

This is fantastic.

And a reminder of how god damn good Silverchair was.

heavyd likes this.
  4. JM95

Trusted

Not keen, although this is my favourite Silverchair song so maybe that's it.

failinginplace likes this.
  5. carlosonthedrums Nov 9, 2017
    (Last edited: Nov 10, 2017)
    carlosonthedrums

Cooler than a polar bear's toenails Prestigious

Jesus, the very sight of the name SIlverchair on this site made me jump out of my chair. This band was huge for me as a kid, not just when it comes to getting me into music, but also for pushing me to try an instrument at such a young age. They were only about three years older than me at the time that they got signed, and it made me feel like that could happen for anybody. I never got to make it with one of the many bands I started, but I did land the opportunity to tour and teach music for a living. I owe so much of that to Silverchair. Had no idea this album was even a thing, but now I can't wait to get it.

Damien Davies likes this.
  6. Analog Drummer

Regular

Pretty good. That lineup on the rest of the cover album is pretty damn good too

7. razorburn

Trusted

I miss Silverchair.

OpenIntro, carlosonthedrums and JM95 like this.
  8. CyberInferno

Line below my username Supporter

It only took me reading "Silverchair" three times to realize it wasn't "Silverstein." I feel like the internet has fucked up my ability to read.

9. Analog Drummer

Regular

Just don’t google his easybeats cover. I think his new band was called mish mash