Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Tommy Lee Announces New Solo Album

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jun 5, 2020.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Tommy Lee will release his new solo album, Andro, on October 16th. Today he’s released the new songs “Knock Me Down” and “Tops.”

more

Not all embedded content is displayed here. You can view the original to see embedded videos, tweets, etc.

2. theasteriskera

Trusted Supporter

I haven't thought about Tommyland in over a decade for sure, there were a few bangers on there

VivaLaPopPunk likes this.
  3. VivaLaPopPunk

Regular

Listening to these two tracks, I was thinking... 'Is this the same Tommy Lee who released Tommyland, or is it some new artist?' Lolol.. There were a few bangers on that album for sure!

theasteriskera likes this.
  4. DooDooBird

Trusted

I remember when Tommy Lee was the Smashing Pumpkins drummer for that brief time.

5. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

I love that he drummed on most of the tracks on 'Everything In Transit' by Jack's Mannequin.

6. BradBradley

Regular

TIL! Wow, I looked the album up to confirm. I have no clue how I missed that all of these years.

AlwaysEvolving21 likes this.
  7. somethingwitty

Trusted

So, is this an EDM album? I remember he used to do a bunch of stuff with Deadmau5 awhile back.