Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Tom Still Contends He Never Quit Blink-182 • Page 4

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jun 21, 2016.

1. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

At least Tom has all the internet lawyers on his side

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  2. AshlandATeam

Trusted

I don't know much about YouTube hits on music videos. But the Bored to Death lyric video is sitting at 7.3 million views right now, and the official video is at 890,000. So the talk about 100 million being their floor may be a bit out there. Unless there's something I just don't know (which is certainly possible!).

3. Chuck!

Regular

This debate is baffling to me lol

4. Owlex

free snewt Prestigious

Tom is like a little kid who was told to stop running by the pool, and instead started to "walk" very quickly.

5. jeff.dart

Regular

after neighborhoods, i thought i'd never look forward to a blink album with the same anticipation that i used to. after hearing bored to death my hype level went back to 10, cannot wait for this album!

6. Kizwiz

Regular

400m views? What? They'll be lucky to get 50m. They ARE a nostalgia band. They always promote their stuff with "this is the best stuff we've done in x years!" and that's never saying much... lol. Plus, whilst some people are excited for Blink with Skiba they've still "alienated" Tom-bots - so even part of their fanbase is gone. Especially as Tom's whiney voice was one of the most iconic parts of Blink.

I know people who don't care for their new music anymore cause, "they're old". 400m is way too much. 50m would be a good realistic goal.

Dirty Sanchez, aspeedomodel and Raku like this.
  7. miltownrob

Regular Prestigious

snake charmer is the best song on the album

Anticitizen7 likes this.
  8. Anticitizen7

Please be kind. Like actually kind though.

I agree. I honestly like the bonus tracks on the deluxe edition more than most of the album.

9. austindavispdx

Still on this side of the grass

Eh. I like the music but can't stand the melody or the way he sings that song.

10. miltownrob

Regular Prestigious

yea he does some strange stuff, but it's different and refreshing, but i hear your argument and it's valid.

11. Carlos

These are all people who plaster their name on every project the same way. Its a pretty common thing to do.