Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Tom DeLonge Wins “UFO Researcher of the Year” Award

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Feb 28, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. bmir14

Trusted Supporter

Seems like all the pieces of his life are falling right into place

Raku, CMilliken and Davjs like this.
  3. Walkabout

Regular

Really cool. He's probably the only person that gained some credibility due to the wikileaks stuff

Raku and CMilliken like this.
  4. Honeymagnolia

Regular Supporter

Imgur Image

Raku and devenstonow like this.
  5. I'm ready to bite my tongue if he ends up being true about a lot of the things he said over the past years.

Aaron Mook likes this.
  6. J.Dick

Regular

Angels and Airwaves are going to be the biggest band in the world and a rock and roll revolution.
    "I am currently in Blink 182"

7. jorbjorb

7 rings

Aliens Exist

8. devenstonow

Noobie

i'll bite

tom.is.out.(of this world)

9. Ryan

Might be Spider-Man...

10. felipecardel

formless in the night Prestigious

cool

11. suppyguppy

Regular

Dude is definitely a bit out there and he could of handled the whole Blink break up(s) better. That said I'm a firm believer in life beyond Earth. Respect to him for following his passions when he could be making major $$ doing other things.

12. testtime

Regular

I want him back in blink, but i do like that he's doing what he wants to be doing in life instead of wasting his years. This article+the Ernie Ball documentary really do make him look a lot better in my eyes. Hell, after the doc i was on his side over mark and Travis.

Raku and Chris Prindle like this.
  13. CyberInferno

Line below my username Supporter

What's sad to me is that he gets this award regardless of whether or not he actually deserved it. I'm not saying he didn't, but I'm saying that whoever the hell this organization is gets a lot more out of using Tom as a promotion than he gets out of it. Hence why he doesn't even bother showing up to win an award.