Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Tom DeLonge Talks With Rolling Stone, Says He’s Still in Blink-182 • Page 2

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Apr 27, 2016.

1. :crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh:

2. WordsfromaSong

Trusted

am I the only one who doesn't think it's bs when he says he's been talking to people in the government?

3. ben.

The only art Tom Delonge has truly perfected is talking crap.

4. efp722

Regular

Don't tell Tom, but there is a new song coming out tomorrow by Clink-One Achy Tooth.

5. swagtagg

Start a cyanide diet then slit your wrists

Tom DeLusional.

ben. likes this.
  6. Tom DeWronge.

(Seriously, fuck this douchecanoe.)

jump start likes this.
  7. shogunTORTOISE

Regular

To quote my late grandfather, "You're a fucking wack-a-doo, boy."

8. Jay Z

Its just lame that he refuses to admit he's not in Blink anymore. Being in Blink means having to commit to it. It's clear that he's never really been willing to do that since the reunion.

9. therookielot

Punk, Absolute Prestigious

[​IMG]

10. simplejack

I wish I could say something but silence is fine.

He never left the band, yet he never commited to it.
    He doesn't want the band's legacy to be ruined, yet he doesn't have the will and time to countinue it.

Yukiyuuki likes this.
  11. Tylar

I actually like that he's super into the paranormal/UFO's/etc. but he's clearly not in the band anymore and he should know that

12. honkytonk

Narcissism on narcotics

Honestly I'm cool with them doing their separate things for the time being. Between the new Blink-182 album and Tom periodically releasing EPs with a song or two that resembles Blink, I'm content. That being said, I'd really like to see them live with Tom, as I never got the opportunity. I feel like a reunion will happen eventually, just super weird drama for the time being.

13. Craig Manning

@FurtherFromSky Moderator

Maybe he's talking about the alien version of blink 182 that he started with the characters from his books.

Jose and Jason Tate like this.
  14. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

What timing

Jason Tate likes this.
  15. J.Dick

Regular

They were never great live. Tom doesn't sing like he used to either.
    Skiba is the opposite. I saw some terrible ALK3 shows but he's gotten way better since cleaning up.

16. honkytonk

Narcissism on narcotics

Yeah I've seen a few live videos, Tom's vocal choices live were cringeworthy at times in my opinion. I think it would be more of a nostalgia thing with me, y'know? With the summer tour announced I'll definitely catch them with Matt!

17. J.Dick

Regular

I saw Blink in 1997 at Warped and they were bad live. Saw em a few times after that and they never really improved.

18. smowashere

Trusted Supporter

I will love when the new album destroys Neighborhoods in sales.

19. don't fret

money grab

20. btr

Trusted Supporter

Neighborhoods sold 150k first week. There's no way California tops that first week.

21. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

jorbjorb likes this.
  22. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

Ken likes this.