Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Tom DeLonge Shows Up in Wikileaks • Page 2

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Oct 10, 2016.

1. mercury

modern-day offspring fanatic Supporter

We live in marvelous times.

(well, sort of... only when this kind of stuff pops up, really)

2. FreshPot

The Freshest

further proof that Tom was once abducted by aliens. >-p

3. 2DSteve

I think this actually validates Tom a bit I think. Kind of cool to know he's actually sending around correspondence like this and not just rambling weirdo stuff to us.

goation and emeryk3 like this.
  4. no, we live in...strange times

[​IMG]

mercury likes this.
  5. Serenity Now

deliver us from e-mail Supporter

Great sn & avatar. Well done.

FreshPot likes this.
  6. Serenity Now

deliver us from e-mail Supporter

You're right. It's proof he actually rambles weirdo stuff to government and NASA officials!

7. CyberInferno

Line below my username Supporter

Yay something I submitted got added (don't give a shit about credit and probably other people submitted it too—just glad I actually found something worth adding ;-))

8. joey-wan kenobi

Happiness is a warm gun mama

Exactly.

9. emeryk3

Wharf Mice

If he went on a public religious tirade about "seeing and believing in God" he probably wouldn't get at least half the abuse he does regarding believing in aliens.

At least he's trying to find answers.

Raku likes this.
  10. simplejack

I wish I could say something but silence is fine.

the government is lying / the truth is found with reason

joey-wan kenobi likes this.
  11. Steve_JustAGuy

Trusted

Stay gold 2016.

12. gbuffers

England.

Are you saying ghosts exist as well as aliens... and they write books?

To be fair - as much as he'a ridiculed for it, fair play to him for having so much passion and belief in a project. He's clearly spoken to a lot of important people (regardless of whether this is one or not) and has got somewhere with it. More passion and drive than you see from a lot of bands these days - I realise this posts means I'm bordering on looking like a Tom Delonge fan boy, I'm not.

On a side note, Hillary looks like she doesn't want to be there and she's changed her style of singing to.

13. JamesMichael

Software Engineer Prestigious

Best way to start an email:

"Tom DeLonge here"

ha!

14. Danperez

You're all taking this waaaaayyyy too seriously. Tom merely tried to contact the government. The government didn't reach out to Tom, nor is it implicit whether they ever replied back to Tom. Also, notice there has been zero government correspondence to Tom ever since Tom was interviewing for his documentary. No, I'm not debunking aliens here. All I'm saying is there's no strong reason to assume that Podesta paid any attention to Tom's email. You can't assume that a conversation has been ongoing between Tom and the government. Peace.