Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Tom DeLonge Selling Old Gear

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Mar 18, 2021.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Tom DeLonge is selling some of his old gear from the Blink-182 and Angels and Airwaves days on Reverb.

“Over the years, I’ve collected so much music gear, used on different albums and tours, that now I’m overflowing with this stuff,” said DeLonge. “I need space, and in order to make space for the next Angels & Airwaves run—so that I can rehearse, do our stretching, and hug and kiss each other and all that other shit we have to do—I want to pass this stuff on.”

The 100-piece cache DeLonge is parting with spans the whole gear spectrum, from amps to synths, guitar pedals, and more all used on world-wide tours and in the studio. Some highlights from the blink days include DeLonge’s go-to touring amps of the time: Marshall JMP-1s and multiple Mesa Boogie Triaxis amps.

more

Not all embedded content is displayed here. You can view the original to see embedded videos, tweets, etc.

2. RaginCajun

Better than you, sorry

I want his box car racer black strat... I’ll sell my kidney for it.

Preserved Moose likes this.
  3. Ska Senanake

Trusted

Reverb is the absolute best. I've dropped so much money there recently lol

4. signed up!

and dammit. i love him. haha.

jorbjorb likes this.
  5. I'm eyeing that flanger pedal very hard. I could use one for my board.

6. SupMikecheck

@SupMikecheck

there goes my stimmy check

bradsonemanband likes this.