Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Tom DeLonge Pens Op-Ed for Newsweek

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, May 31, 2019.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Tom DeLonge wrote an op-ed for Newsweek about the upcoming show on the History channel:

This quest to reveal the truth, and desire to share what we know about UAP with the masses propelled us to partner with HISTORY, one of the most unbiased and authentic brands in television, to produce “Unidentified: Inside America’s UFO Investigation.” This six part, non-fiction series premiering on Friday, May 31 st will give the public an opportunity to see newly authenticated evidence and footage; learn the common characteristics of how these UAP move and operate; and perhaps, most significantly, see interviews from eyewitnesses and former military personnel who have never spoken out before.

2. Benny Burrito

I thought the headline said "Penis Op-Ed" and now I'm horribly disappointed going into my Monday.

jorbjorb likes this.
  3. CyberInferno

Line below my username Supporter

I'm not sure how to feel about this. He's obviously very passionate about it. My prejudiced view is that it's a bunch of crap. But that's based on just thinking that Tom is nuts. But the History channel airing this gives it some validity. I'll wait to see what people say about it and make a determination if it's worth watching from that.