Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Tom DeLonge Interviewed at GQ • Page 2

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Apr 1, 2016.

1. It's something I used a lot on my blog before, but never on AP.net. Instead of just aggregating someone else's full post and summarizing all of it (cough) I want to instead direct people to that page and site so they can see the content there. Basically when it's something that I'm full on linking out to, I'll probably use the link post for it.

Nick likes this.
  2. Hey I can upload images buddy! :crylaugh:

3. That does sound like me.

Craig Manning likes this.
  4. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

You made the site!!!!!! Haha.

5. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

I clicked the link and thought "WOAH Jason's going for full page images????" before realised what happened. yeah i prefer the route this is going.

Jason Tate likes this.
  6. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

@Nick ahh, I was close haha

7. Craig Manning

@FurtherFromSky Moderator

I think I need to read the whole interview just for entertainment purposes.

I think you should read quotes from this on the next podcast.

Jason Tate likes this.
  8. 182 Jack Mannequins

Does the fact that Tom is "revealing government secrets" through a fictional book strike anyone else as the biggest way to undermine whatever slim credibility he had left?

Jason Tate and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  9. It makes me wonder what JK Rowling was really telling us with the Harry Potter books.

182 Jack Mannequins likes this.
  10. DandonTRJ

~~~ヾ(^∇^ Supporter

It took me a full day to notice where the likes on a post appear, so you're not alone!

Jason Tate and irthesteve like this.
  11. ;-p

DandonTRJ likes this.
  12. Connor

we're all a bunch of weirdos on a quest to belong Prestigious

Can this please be a thing people start doing? Like instead of 911 Truthers there are Wizarding Truthers? I mean it would probably still have more credibility than Tom...

Jason Tate likes this.
  13. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

I like how the government apparently decided to finally disclose all of this classified information to the guy from Blink 182 and were fine with him writing several books about it

14. :crylaugh:

tdlyon likes this.
  15. chris-wrecker

Trusted

[​IMG]

16. ARo24 Apr 1, 2016
    (Last edited: Apr 2, 2016)
    ARo24

Regular

To think I was wearing Dickie's 15 years ago trying to be like this guy is scary. He has completely lost his mind.

CMilliken and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  17. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

The best part of the interview was when he said he had to go to someone's house cause he couldn't talk about what he knew on the phone. Phone call no good, but he can totally publish and sell this big important info in a book. Lmao.

18. 41 posts about Tom DeLonge. See, when news happens people still talk about it.

:alien::alien::alien:

Dirty Sanchez and kiguel182 like this.
  19. Ryan

Might be Spider-Man...

20. ChrisCantWrite

Trusted Prestigious

chris-wrecker likes this.
  21. Brenden

Trusted Prestigious

I want to know who he supposedly talked to and how he was able to get this interviews/presentation/briefs etc.

Guy is off his rocker.

CMilliken likes this.
  22. CMilliken

Trusted

Happy to see the views on Tom haven't suddenly changed over here. Maybe this won't be a huge change after all.

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  23. ChrisCantWrite

Trusted Prestigious

Sometimes I think this whole Tom thing is a conspiracy. Like, one day he'll just show up on stage wearing dickies and flat-brim San Diego hat and say, "Gotchya." Not holding my breath though, that's for sure.

24. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

He did have cancer in 2010-2011, so that could be a part of the reason why he wants to do all of this stuff.

25. ChrisCantWrite

Trusted Prestigious

I could see that being a reason for sure, but I'm sure he would've gotten to this point regardless. He seems much more passionate about this stuff than he does music.

Dirty Sanchez likes this.