Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Tom DeLonge Helps Track Down Alleged Predators

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Aug 1, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Tom DeLonge recently posted on Facebook about helping track down alleged sexual predators:

These asswipes are going to jail for trying to kidnapp a 15 year old girl 48 hours ago. She grew up with my family and my bandmates. We then banned together in Encinitas and we all posted about it. Then, about 10,000 San Diego people were looking for these douchbags and their ugly truck. After they staked out 2 MORE ELEMENTRY SCHOOLS YESTERDAY, the fucking idiot drove back into the SAME FUCKING NEIGHBORHOOD where everyone was looking and wiring to crucify him. So… SWAT TEAM took the fuckface down, and like the pussy he is, he ratted out his friend instantly. Still trying to connect all dots to see if it goes all the way to human trafficking and any other horrible sex crimes. But as a Father, I can speak for all other Fathers, these guys are lucky they were grabbed by police and not us.

Raku likes this.
  2. Ska Senanake

Trusted

Blink neess Tom Blink needs Tom!

Raku and Davjs like this.
  3. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

So is he going to release anything in the next year

4. Turkeylegz Aug 1, 2017
    (Last edited: Aug 1, 2017)
    Turkeylegz

Trusted

I'd take off-the-rails Tom over a toxic scene. His heart is certainly in the right place.

Edit: The comments are trashy. Avoid them.

5. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Good. If it ties in with sex trafficking then I hope he gets life in prison.

Raku and Turkeylegz like this.
  6. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

Why the fuck didn't I listen

Raku, mercury, skogsraet and 4 others like this.
  7. jorbjorb

7 rings

go tom

Raku likes this.
  8. DooDooBird

Trusted

This is the same guy:

9. skurt

Sleekest of beaks. So Good.

Fixed that for you.

10. Brenden

Trusted Prestigious

He types like a 16 year old internet troll on Reddit.

11. brendanmachow

not a doctor

Jeez Tom, really couldn't have tried to type that a bit differently eh?

12. I sat here thinking about correcting/adding [sic] to stuff for about 5 minutes and then just decided to quote it as is.

13. brendanmachow

not a doctor

What a range of emotions this man has..

"Jesus will buy our record." / "So… SWAT TEAM took the fuckface down, and like the pussy he is, he ratted out his friend instantly."

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  14. Brenden

Trusted Prestigious

There is a part of me that just wants to hang with him for a week because I feel like he'd be entertaining to watch. But in a way that it's because he'd be making an idiot of himself.

It's just weird that at ~40 that's how he typed something about. I'm a pretty vulgar person but I don't even think I would describe the story in the way he did.

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  15. strawhatlad

go tom!

Raku likes this.
  16. knstadin

Regular Prestigious

Dude.. That was just a post on freakin' facebook not some serious interview on a tv show/magazine.. still... I don't wish anyone to ever face a situation like this and I'm glad these DOUCHEBAGS got arrested! >:-(

Raku likes this.
  17. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

I mean yeah.. I would type with more poise but I think people forget this is a man who sang about fucking dogs in the past..

18. Selkies

That guy looks familiar

I feel there's a bit too much focus on how he typed. The dude did an amazing thing here. Good shit Tom. Awesome job, man.

19. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

I'm kind of surprised he didn't finish this with "jail's too good for them, they should be sent To The Stars"

20. Malatesta

i may get better but we won't ever get well Prestigious

i'm pretty sure this is, like aliens, is entirely something that happened in toms head

Raku and Dirty Sanchez like this.
  21. skurt

Sleekest of beaks. So Good.

Turkeylegz likes this.