Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Tom DeLonge Embraces Donald Trump Conspiracy

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, May 15, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Tom DeLonge has tweeted that Donald Trump will soon be impeached:

Trump worked with Russian spies and Mob to commit treason. Entire Administration is about to crumble

Intel Services from 8 Countries have Trump on video tape asking Russian spies to hack election and he’ll relax US policy towards Russia

Ivanka and Jared are involved and will be prosecuted

A sealed indictment (formal accusation of crime) was just delivered by grand jury.

Hey, I’ll wishcast with the best of them on something like this, but really this just shows that those on the “left” glom onto this fake news shit from hucksters like Louise Mensch if they want it to be true.

Prophecy: indictment coming to impeach Trump

— Tom DeLonge (@tomdelonge) May 14, 2017

2. beachdude

I'm not brave Prestigious

I even follow some of the people like Louise Mensch just for the hell of it... and while I think they can occasionally get good info, some of their claims are just too "out there". In other words, perfect for someone like Tom lol.

3. devenstonow

Noobie

tbh the misinformation spread can at times be just as bad on the right as it is on the left, even non-tinfoil hat stuff like this

Raku likes this.
  4. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

I don't buy anything Mensch or Taylor reports unfortunately. But they aren't the only ones reporting on this. I also do believe people should be curious and questioning Comey's release from position.

5. Steve_JustAGuy

Trusted

Thank goodness Tom is on the case.

SaveTheEarth, bptky, Brent and 5 others like this.
  6. AgainstMe182

At this point, I'm just glad he's not a Trump-tard, as that is the only thing that could
    Make him more of a disappointment to me :(

7. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

.....I mean I hope this turns out to be true.

8. Tim

grateful all the fucking time Supporter

Who's gonna impeach Trump, and how will President Pence be better?

Though, I do get a kick out of Tom DeLonge's passion for "the truth." Someone needs to get him a copy of the Communist Manifesto, or at least get him on a good Leftist podcast. I'd totally listen to an Angels and Airwaves album filled with Marxist quotes.

Brent, lightning13, dadbolt and 3 others like this.
  9. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

" Aliens exist and so does an oppressive bourgeoisie"

10. duermete

Long Lost Ceiling

Aesthenia perfectly describes 2017 Tom

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  11. Honeymagnolia

Regular Supporter

I still find it weird how Louise Mensch is now a known name in the US. She was a failed politician here who used to spout disgusting views on our political shows. I would take things she says with a pinch of salt frankly.

12. paythetab

Chorus.FM Album Reviewer (Adam Grundy) Supporter

13. hoodrat

Regular

The current Congress won't impeach him unless he becomes so toxic that they absolutely have to in order to save their jobs. But clearly the majority of the republican voter base is absolutely enthralled with Trump's circus (lol librul tears!!) so those seats aren't in danger. At this point we'd need a blue wave in 2018 and then start impeachment from there. Pence would not be better at all, but I guess the hope would be that he is also implicated and the presidency would go to Pelosi? Either way I'm getting pretty fired up for midterms - fuck this disaster of an administration.

Brent, suppyguppy and mattylikesfilms like this.
  14. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Hopefully this and aliens are true. How badass would that be for Tom?

15. omgrawr

That loneliness is not a function of solitude.

A thing that I will never be surprised to hear is that Tom Delonge buys into a conspiracy of some sort.

Raku likes this.
  16. Behind the Barricade

https://www.behindthecade.com

I think the next logical step for Tom is to do a conspiracy show like Alex Jones. I'd tune in for that.

17. dorfmac

Trusted

I see Pence being better because at least he will work within the framework of government to enact his shitty policies rather than dismantle the government from within and eliminate any confidence we have in the integrity of our political structures.

Basically, at least I see him playing by "the rules," whatever they are.

Brent likes this.
  18. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

Yeah, and he'll cure the gay epidemic with shock therapy. I hope that he is privy to any/every crooked thing Trump has done since taking office that he is implicated and let go as well. Good riddance, they never should've won and from the sounds of it, weren't supposed to.

Also, I think it's crazy to believe that some sort of aliens do not exist and that we're alone in the universe. Absolutely no way possible.

Tom is still off his rocker though.

19. OpenIntro

llama llama

So why exactly do you not buy anything they report when they're some of their reports have been proven true?

20. Mr. Dennis

On the Free from PSG

Paul Ryan would be president after Pence

21. Wharf Rat

I know a little something you won't ever know Prestigious

"some of" my reports about Trump have been true as well, like when I said Bannon was actually just a bunch of snakes in a suit of human skin. Louise Mensch is a wackjob conservative disgraced in her own country who has tricked a bunch of scared liberals into believing conspiracy theories

Raku, Jason Tate, Tim and 1 other person like this.
  22. hoodrat

Regular

Not if Democrats take the House in 2018, then it would be Pelosi. That's what people are hoping for anyway - but it's a long shot.

23. KyleK

Let's get these people moving faster! Supporter

I'd add, if Trump were to ever go down, you can be sure he's going to take everyone with him - likely starting with Ryan. They're working together right now to advance their own selfish interests, but I think the relationship is tenuous and very reliant on Trump staying on top.

24. OpenIntro

llama llama

25. carrytheweird

www.nrdc.org

Because they've also been VERY wrong about some of their conspiracy's not to mention the companies Mensch is tied to.

Raku and Wharf Rat like this.