Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Tom DeLonge Discloses UFO Government Secrecy and Alien Intelligence

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Mar 28, 2018.

1. Melody Bot Mar 28, 2018
    (Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2018)
    Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Tom DeLonge was interviewed a while ago on Coast to Coast AM to “share riveting government secrets he’s learned about alien interactions on Earth.” The interview has now made its way to YouTube.

fenway89 likes this.
  2. Turkeylegz

Trusted

I sometimes find business cards for a coast-to-coast am discussion group scattered around my workplace. Part of me is curious but most of me knows better.

Raku and fenway89 like this.
  3. Ska Senanake

Trusted

The Mulder in me wants to believe a little of what Tom is saying but the rationalist in me wants him to get psychologically checked out. I will eat my shoe if Tom is at the forefront of some sort of actual scientific alien discovery. I wonder if aliens like punk rock?

4. Stevangelion

We Can (Not) Make It Alone.

If this is anything like him on Joe Rogans Podcast then it’s going to be a hard no for me.

5. The Format

Regular

He said that if you meditate and do a 'certain protocol' in Death Valley that aliens will show up...

Robk, fenway89 and Kingjohn_654 like this.
  6. MacbethSin

Regular

UGHHHHHHH. I really tried, hard, to entertain the idea that maybe his passion for this could have somehow lead him to some kind of breakthrough.

But this is so embarrassing. Going to the desert to do some "precise meditating" so that at exactly 3AM aliens show up? Because "that's when they always come"? And then talking about it on a YouTube video with dorky clip art aliens onscreen? This is just so...lame.

fenway89 likes this.
  7. Frank Lapidus

Regular Supporter

I want Tom to be right so badly. Mainly because I grew up on X-Files and always wanted to be Fox.

fenway89 likes this.
  8. Hazelnutsack

Irregular

Can’t say I’m surprised that the dude from blink is into corny conspiracies.

thenewmatthewperry and fenway89 like this.
  9. [removed]

Trusted Prestigious

I honestly am concerned about him.

thenewmatthewperry and fenway89 like this.
  10. Raku

Regular

I know people will disagree with me, but I miss when he was putting out music.

Even if they were sub-par AvA songs, they were better than whatever he is currently doing right now.

11. Madmod

Lurking

Wait, this interview is like 2 years old. I was really confused when listening to it.

12. Wait, really? Shit. They just published it on YouTube which must be why someone (and me) thought it was new when it was submitted to us.

13. CyberInferno

Line below my username Supporter

I don't think anyone on here would disagree with you. I don't understand the people who say they wish Tom was still with blink-182. I don't want to touch this crazy version of Tom with a 10-foot pole.

14. [removed]

Trusted Prestigious

Tom will try to rejoin blink as soon as the fraud lawsuits start coming in for To The Stars.

Raku likes this.
  15. BTDandFeelingThis

Now I Know This World Isn’t Spinning Just For Me Prestigious

And Mark will laugh and say “I’ll call you back” and then never call him back like Tom used to do

Kyle Max likes this.
  16. [removed]

Trusted Prestigious

Tom must make a pretty good buck from all the touring he doesn’t have to do.

Raku and JediMasterKevo182 like this.