Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Tom DeLonge’s Continued Search for Aliens • Page 2

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jun 19, 2016.

1. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Kinda goes without saying lol

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  2. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

You don't think that's worrisome?

3. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

I absolutely do. I'm afraid for how deep his delusions really go.

Dirty Sanchez and AelNire like this.
  4. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Based on my admittedly limited knowledge of where he's actually getting this info from, no. My reasoning being along the lines of things like
    a) wasn't there decades of "alien" research recently de-classified? He could be meeting with & talking with sources regarding that because its no longer top-secret

b) the sources could be 'former' members of organisations who's lips are now looser since leaving the organisations (remember when Seal Team 6 were supposed to keep quiet about Bin Laden's killing, then told everyone they possibly could at the first opportunity!) Or the eyewitnesses that he just believes without question.

c) he's going to organisations that are independent (like non-govt) but, shall we say, lack the scientific credibility of NASA etc. There must be some like that out there.

I can see why people think he's wacko; I just feel he's extremely passionate to the point where that passion overrides the questionable side of all this (like that Majestic12 thing in the article - that was a fake but he prob believes it wasn't!!!)

5. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

He posted a picture of an alien from a deleted scene of The X-Files about a year ago and said that he had secret photos of Roswell or something. Then people called him out on it being from The X-Files and he pulled the post lol.

DejaMoi and Daniel182 like this.
  6. devenstonow

Noobie

Yeah, the only thing ridiculous about this stuff IMO is how he thinks it's groundbreaking/super important.

FWIW I think I read reviews of Chasing Shadows from people actually in the paranormal community and it's apparently good.

Also it's not like this all really came out of the blue; he's clearly been interested in this stuff for a while.

7. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

Hahaha. I actually didn't know about this.

8. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

I wish somebody would have archived the post lol. It was pretty sad to see.

9. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

:crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh: If thats serious then I kinda take back what I said lol

10. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

11. Dust Of Fallen Rome

Regular

Oh wow.

I want to mock him for this, but I fear this may be symptomatic of a serious mental health issue so I will instead hope that, if so, he receives the help he may need.

12. parkerxcore

Somebody's gonna miss us Supporter

I hope he finds ManBearPig.

13. simplejack

I wish I could say something but silence is fine.

like aliens they have me forever and after.