Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Tom DeLonge’s ‘Sekret Machines’ Trailer Leaks • Page 2

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Oct 12, 2016.

1. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

both are pretty bad and not worth paying attention to.

Raku likes this.
  2. carlosonthedrums

Cooler than a polar bear's toenails Prestigious

I don't wanna poke that bear, man.

3. selfreliable

Regular

5 months ago everyone here was bashing Tom saying he lost his mind that he wanted to put all this out. Now that the trailer has leaked everyone is on board with it?

drummerAVA likes this.
  4. doubledribble

Regular

Can you compile a list for me of some good documentaries on the subject? I have no idea where to even start lol

Aaron Mook likes this.
  5. maybe if you give me some time haha i'm currently at home for fall break, but i'll definitely give it some thought

doubledribble likes this.
  6. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

wtf, my fall break is only Friday off and I have no classes that day anyway.

Aaron Mook likes this.
  7. drummerAVA

Trusted

Hilarious right?

8. Delysid

Regular

tom is not even crazy then jeez

9. JohnnyStacks

Regular

When they were popping up on the screen words like "feature film" "the documentary", they should've slipped in "the reason I quit Blink 182".

Seriously. If this dude gets us info on aliens, we're gonna look like such wieners for complaining about him not not making time for Blink. I love it.

coleslawed, Aaron Mook and BigMouth like this.
  10. I actually kinda want to watch this but the chances I'll actually learn the secrets of alien life from this seem slim at best.

coleslawed likes this.
  11. Serenity Now

deliver us from e-mail Supporter

Think I'm in this camp as well. It seems interesting, but they can do marvelous things with trailers these days. I think we've all been mis-led before.

I still consider Tom a quack. It's hard not to look at any of this material and avoid that feeling, regardless of who is doing it, but that is mostly because of the subject matter.

12. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

One of my biggest pet peeves is when people replace a C with a K in a word that is spelled with a C. Not cool. Not cool at all, Tom.

coleslawed likes this.
  13. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

Is it gone? You guys made me curious, but I've been kinda sceptical about it so far.

14. miltownrob

Regular Prestigious

ftfy

15. youngplanetary

geeeeez louiiiiiiiise

what sucks is that (assuming sekret machines actually does shed more light on the whole "disclosure" thing) Tom's little cash grabby antics kinda cheapen the project as a whole.

Idk, I'm big into aliens, and this particular topic is something I've followed for the last few years. It's just kind of a drag that he's put a dollar sign on what he's been working on rather than doing it for the greater good.

/rant haha

DejaMoi likes this.
  16. justinbullock

Formerly Juice182

I missed it :(

17. BackyardHero11

Trusted

so has anyone else noticed that since the wikileak there seems to have be radio silence from tom and To The Stars just posted that they had been advised to postpone their event indefinitely.

youngplanetary likes this.
  18. youngplanetary

I didn't see that, but that's super weird...