Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Tom Clancy's The Division (March 8, 2016) Video Game • Page 4

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Anthony_, Jan 8, 2018.

1. Rob Hughes

Play the Yakuza series

Also I'm quite mixed on the skills/perks/talents/whatever the fuck is left. There are a lot of greats ones, some good ones, and some bad ones.

CoffeeEyes17 likes this.
  2. CoffeeEyes17

Reclusive-aggressive Prestigious

@Anthony_ idk if youre getting on tonight but ill be on in a little bit im eating

gotta get them dailies done and start chipping away on the weeklies

3. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

I'm getting on now father I shall asset thee

CoffeeEyes17 likes this.
  4. CoffeeEyes17

friends, romans, countrymen, lend to me your ears for I have come to play The Division

getting on here in about 30 min or so

Anthony_ likes this.
  5. CoffeeEyes17

this game makes me want to get more into Tom Clancy games. ive only played 1 of each of the other big franchises (Rainbow Six Vegas 2, Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter, Splinter Cell Double Agent) and i just really like the milieu and the connections they all share.

i need to pick Siege up it gets quite a lot of praise

6. aspeedomodel

Cautiously pessimistic Prestigious

Man, I am itching to get back into this game. Never finished campaign, think I'm level 12 or something low.

With the wife gone until Sunday, I think I may dig back into this game a bit. Any tips?

Anthony_ and CoffeeEyes17 like this.
  7. CoffeeEyes17

enjoy the campaign! its really fun

keep doing the various encounters on the map until you can upgrade all 3 sections of your Base Of Ops to 100%, youll need them to get all of the perks and talents unlocked. i strongly recommend leveling the Medical Wing first

we've all learned that this games enemy AI is tremendously smart and very dangerous so watch out for that. the shotgunners in particular need to be priority.

wait until level 30 to pick up the various cellphone/laptop/etc recordings because they give a TON of xp and every time you level up past 30 you get a cache of gear that can really help boost you up to the endgame tiers.

make sure youre disassembling a lot of the junk gear that you arent using or have outleveled, those materials are really useful later on. you can sell them too if youre in need of credits but youll be rolling in credits by endgame so its just a matter of waiting.

Anthony_ and aspeedomodel like this.
  8. CoffeeEyes17

@Anthony_ yo the global event starts next tuesday get fucking hyped

Anthony_ likes this.
  9. Anthony_

CoffeeEyes17 likes this.
  10. aspeedomodel

Cautiously pessimistic Prestigious

This is very helpful, especially the waiting until level 30 for the collectibles. I tend to go for those RIGHT away.

Thank you!

11. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

Before 2007 was the golden age of Tom Clancy games. Hardcore and fun.

2008-2013 was the dark era, when they tried catering to dudebros and morons.

Since 2015, they've gotten better imo. Ghost Recon is good again, Rainbow Six is good.

But ugh, Future Soldier, Splinter Cell Blacklist and Conviction, ewwwww.

12. CoffeeEyes17

13. Anthony_

14. CoffeeEyes17

But joe is on with me we want to talk to you

Anthony_ likes this.
  15. Anthony_

I will try to get on as soon as I can I promise father don’t punish me

16. Anthony_

I did no such thing. I was on at like 10-ish and nobody was there!

17. CoffeeEyes17

YOU ARE LYING we were all on until like 11:30. dylan chris derrick and chase were all on. even joe was on for a little while. eventually we all just got off lol. its ok if u hate us just admit it

btw i switched to a reclaimer build because i like being able to heal and regenerate ammo and revive and cure status all at once

18. Anthony_

That's weird, I definitely got on between like 10-10:30 and didn't see anyone else on so I played Underground by myself.

We'll play tonight.

19. CoffeeEyes17

we will grill you about this tonight young man. your daddy and i are v disappointed

but yes absolutely what time do u want to play i dont want to burn myself out and then not want to play tonight so im gonna take a break until then probably

20. Anthony_

Depends, I have to go home and do some food prep for tomorrow but after that I'm good. Should be between 8-9 hopefully.

CoffeeEyes17 likes this.
  21. CoffeeEyes17

Anthony_ likes this.
  22. CoffeeEyes17

@Anthony_ i shit you not today i got 3 exotics in the DZ. two from bosses, one from one of those chests that require a key.

sadly they arent really....good exotics but the point still stands: fuck Destiny 2

Anthony_ likes this.
  23. Anthony_

Did you get that Ninja Bike Messenger Backpack? That thing is amazing, I want it.

CoffeeEyes17 likes this.
  24. Anthony_

CoffeeEyes17 likes this.
  25. CoffeeEyes17

yep, been playing around all morning and it seems like Lexington is still the go-to

i did the Legendary mission for the exotic cache, it wasnt too bad but its really time consuming. ultimately Lexington is just the way to go, along with HVTs here and there.

i got the Ninjabike btw, also got the Devil and another stupid exotic holster.