Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Told Slant - Going By (June 17, 2016) Album • Page 5

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by cwhit, Mar 19, 2016.

1. EmmanuelSCastle Jun 22, 2018
    (Last edited: Jun 22, 2018)
    EmmanuelSCastle

Trusted

hell yeah, and I've been interested in the Loone album too so good news all around. have they ever talked about what took the last album so long? I just assume there was something external given how many of those songs they'd been performing live for years

nfdv2 likes this.
  2. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

no, the follow up tweet isn't. felix said in the first tweet that that loone record is pretty much done, then there's a hidden tweet felix responded to that said "it's halfway done" so i imagine that's new told slant

nfdv2 likes this.
  3. cwhit

loone has been focused on the whole lupinewood fundraiser as opposed to the album

EmmanuelSCastle likes this.
  4. cwhit

oh shit is the loone album one of the tiny engine surprises? pls

5. matthaber

beautiful and chequered, the end

new song tomorrow it seems/album announcement

6. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

whoa

7. i’m very excited for this. also i was sad to see that the song they did for the first 100 days comp is not around anymore, it was so so good

8. username

hey you lil piss baby

I’m extremely excited

That song is incredible, one of my favourite TS tracks. Would love to hear more like it.

9. matthaber

beautiful and chequered, the end

Itll be cool going into a Told Slant record with no idea of what itll sound like. I remember with Going By I knew like 70% of the album already by exhausting live videos so much