Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Titus Andronicus Band • Page 7

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by kpatrickwood, May 3, 2016.

1. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

I think I remember enjoying it, I need to revisit. All I know is that I absolutely despise A Productive Cough

Leftandleaving likes this.
  2. xthricex

Regular

Loved An obelisk! Haven’t really connected as much to any of their other albums like that. Felt good to have a straight forward no frills approach. Hoping this can keep that going.

3. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Never went back to An Obilesk outside of Tumult Around the World which is a pretty good track. Never went back to A Productive Cough period

4. abw123

Trusted

I like everything they have put out, including Productive Cough, but yes this track is a banger

5. kpatrickwood

Give what you can.

[​IMG]

6. abw123

Trusted

This album is gonna be straight fire

7. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

This album is generally pretty solid…but then towards the end of it All Through The Night just comes outta nowhere as the best song they’ve ever written???!?

kpatrickwood and abw123 like this.
  8. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

Lol had no idea this came out last week. Time to give it a listen!

9. abw123

Trusted

This is their best album in quite a while, totally love it. The back half especially is very very good. Seeing them Sunday!

kpatrickwood likes this.
  10. kpatrickwood

Give what you can.

Goddamn this record is good. I'm finding new things to love about it on each listen. Artwork is fucking incredible too.

11. Is there not an album thread?

Anyway finally gave this a spin and it’s immediately apparent on first listen that this is at least the best Titus record since Most Lamentable Tragedy, maybe even The Monitor. Fuck yeah

sophos34, Argus and phaynes12 like this.
  12. irthesteve

this is absolutely their best album in a long time, I would even say since The Monitor maybe

sophos34 and DaydreamNation like this.
  13. abw123

Trusted

It's really terrific. I especially like the back half, starting with Give Me Grief

DaydreamNation likes this.
  14. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

need to spin this still

15. Had to make a brutal choice tonight because MJ Lenderman, Titus, and Death Cab are all in town on the same night. Ended up going with MJ but man I’d like to see Titus on this tour

sophos34 likes this.
  16. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

I went to Titus and not to make you jealous but holy shit

17. My show was incredible too haha. Dude put out my favorite record this year so I'm comfortable with my choice

Glad Titus still brings it

18. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

I’ve never even heard of him so I’ll have to check it out but yeah my brother and his friends are massive Titus fans, I haven’t listened to them much at all since local business and still haven’t spun the new album but they were absolutely killer, can’t wait to listen to the new one now

19. Yeah he’s not big haha, had about 50 or 60 ppl at Off Broadway

Word! I last saw them on the Most Lamentable Tragedy tour and they ruled. Couple of albums after that did little for me but new one is really damn good

sophos34 likes this.
  20. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

jake would dig MJ fer sure

sophos34 and DaydreamNation like this.
  21. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

Not taken with this like I hoped

22. irthesteve

this is kinda amazing

GhostDiaper and kbeef2 like this.
  23. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

It took a while for brain to figure out what was going on but actually that rocks pretty hard

GhostDiaper and irthesteve like this.
  24. About once a year I remember that Hampton Roads is still one of the best songs anyone has ever made

25. this was a good take re will to live

irthesteve likes this.