Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Titans (DC Comics Digital Service, 2018) TV Show • Page 9

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Henry, Dec 1, 2017.

1. drewinseries

Drew

Glad this take didn't stick.

Caught up on S2, enjoying it a ton so far. Brenton is such a great Grayson. Donna Troy is so perfectly cast, love Conor Leslie.

Jason Tate likes this.
  2. Omni

Regular

Season 2 finale was pretty rocky. Donna's death was both unnecessary and poorly written. At least we finally got a live action Nightwing. The suit looks incredible.

[​IMG]

Joe and Whalejaw like this.
  3. no way she’s staying dead
    I thought it was the best episode of the season by far.

4. Omni

Regular

The whole season was full of ups and downs for me but I'm still gonna stick with it for season 3 because there's enough I do like. The cast and characters are great and this universe feels bigger than any other live action DC universe due to the range of characters they're allowed to use. The writing just leaves a lot to be desired at times imo.

Big wants for season 3: Roy Harper, Wally West, Red Hood, and Tim Drake. I'd also like to see them finally put Dick and Kory together. Shit, I'll be happy if they give us just one of those things.

5. Had to watch the final episode again. Easily my favorite. Really hope they can hit those highs for a whole season. God the Nightwing suit is so good. I’ve wanted to see that since I was a kid.

6. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

Avoiding the above discussion since I’m just now starting S2. Hoping I can get through it pretty quickly since I’m having myself a very lazy weekend.

7. TEGCRocco

Assume It's A Bit

The Nightwing suit is literally perfect oh my god

8. Seeing Nightwing in action was awesome. The suit is so good. I thought the Donna death was weirdly sudden and felt tacked on. Sounds like she's coming back at some point, though.

Omni likes this.
  9. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

Managed to finish S2 in 2 days. I thought it was disjointed at times, but they managed to piece enough of it together for it to still be enjoyable. The Nightwing suit is wonderful and I’m certainly in for the next season of this. I’m sure I have a lot more thoughts overall, but my brain needs some time to sort them out.

Jason Tate and Omni like this.
  10. drewinseries

Drew

Everything about Nightwing is great.

Hopefully S3 keeps the team together more.

Omni likes this.
  11. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

12. Henry

Moderator Moderator

upload_2020-10-26_14-53-6.png

13. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

Lmao that picture looks so funny for some reason. Weird proportions.

14. drewinseries

Drew

jaw of helmet needs to be thinner, and legs need to be bulkier. Besides that, chef's kiss.

15. That pic does looks a little awkward, but overall I dig the look.

16. tvck

Trusted

Finally finished S2 since it's on HBO Max. Really enjoyed the season and glad that it didn't end in a weird place like S1. Looking forward to what they do next.

17. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Started watching this on HBO and really enjoying it. It didn't have me sold until episode 3, but got better from there for sure! I was extremely disappointed by the final "battle" with Trigon that lasted 30 seconds, though, and what a weird choice to not make that the S1 finale. I feel bad for people who had to wait between seasons.

I'm in the middle of S2 and have to say that the intro to Conner and Krypto was my favorite episode by far. Seeing the hope and pure innocence of both of them was a breath of fresh air in such a dismal show that often takes itself too seriously.

One minor nitpick that I can't stop seeing after my hairstylist fiancé pointed out: Dawn has one distractingly bad wig lol

Joe and Jason Tate like this.
  18. I can't remember the details of why, but S1 was originally supposed to be 12 eps. Instead, it ended up being 11 and the would-be finale became the first ep of S2.

RyanPm40 and Jason Tate like this.
  19. Lucyford7

BrynneC.

Agree and she isn’t dead. They’ve already got pictures of her on set in season 3.

Jason Tate likes this.
  20. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

tvck and RyanPm40 like this.
  21. [​IMG]

tvck likes this.
  22. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Yesssss, Scarecrow. Just finished up season 2 yesterday. Great season. That death in the finale kinda didn't make any sense though lol

23. Can't wait!

24. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Looks great

25. tvck

Trusted

[​IMG]