Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Titans (DC Comics Digital Service, 2018) TV Show • Page 8

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Henry, Dec 1, 2017.

1. Interested to see how they do Deathstroke. I liked how he was done in Teen Titans and Arrow.

2. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

One month? Seems sooner than I thought, but I’ll take it

3. Hell yeah

BackyardHero11, Omni and Deanna like this.
  4. Omni

Regular

The teaser was awesome but I'm a little annoyed by Dick wearing the Robin costume in it. I'm hoping he just wears it for the first few episodes because all of the build up needed for him to become Nightwing already happened last season.

5. Titans-Season-2-Official-Images-Promo-Poster-02.jpeg

thedrudo, Joe, xapplexpiex and 2 others like this.
  6. tvck

Trusted

[​IMG]

Omni likes this.
  7. tvck

Trusted

Omni, Joe and Jason Tate like this.
  8. tvck

Trusted

I swear if Dick doesn't become Nightwing this season...
    [​IMG]

Omni likes this.
  9. Oh man, I forgot the premiere was so close. Can't wait.

10. Omni

Regular

So I have a huge theory based off of what we saw in the trailer but I'm hesitant to share because I think there's a good chance it ends up being true. Are you guys cool with that kind of speculation in here or nah?

11. Maybe spoiler tag it just in case? I'm sure some would be interested.

Omni likes this.
  12. Omni

Regular

First episode of the season drops in a few hours! Can't wait.

13. Damn, I still need to finish Swamp Thing. Will try to get to this sometime tomorrow. Stoked!

14. Forgot to post in here. I started the new season of Titans finally. Good to have the show back, but I'm not feeling this Bruce Wayne. I like the idea of Dick taking new people onto the team and helping them. Deathstroke costume looks cool, though we haven't seen it in action yet.

Omni likes this.
  15. Omni Sep 20, 2019
    (Last edited: Sep 20, 2019)
    Omni

Regular

New episode was good. Things are starting to pick up. I'm glad this season isn't going to be as slow paced as the first.

Spoilers for the end of the episode + some speculation as to where it could lead below.

I would totally be okay with Deathstroke being the one who kills Jason in this series. It's a Titans show so it doesn't really make sense for them to bring the Joker in just for that. Dick is the one looking after him right now so he'll obviously be taking Bruce's place as the one who feels guilty for his death. Red Hood vs Nightwing in season 3 would be amazing.

16. Damn, the third episode was goooood.

Omni likes this.
  17. Ep3 and Ep4 were great. Ep5 was good, but I'm still not sure how I feel about this Deathstroke. The costume is awesome, though. Glad that Starfire is back with the gang. I wasn't into how detached from the team her story was.

Omni likes this.
  18. Jason Tate Oct 14, 2019
    (Last edited: Oct 14, 2019)
    Another really solid episode. Loved Connor casting. Can’t believe we’re getting this stuff in live action. Just wow.

19. I can’t believe how bad the casting of Bruce now looks given how much they’ve fucking nailed all the other characters imo.

20. Nice intro to Conner. Krypto is the goodest boy.

21. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

Only two episodes into the second season. I'm really unsure of Raven's actress still, a lot of over acting during subdued scenes. Don't know if it's the actress herself or the direction. Everything else is good and seems a step up.

22. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Joe and Jason Tate like this.
  23. tvck

Trusted

is Season 2 already over? If so, I'll probably sub to knock the episodes out. Loved season 1.

24. Ten of 13 have aired.

tvck likes this.
  25. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I think there are still four episodes left

tvck likes this.