Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Titans (DC Comics Digital Service, 2018) TV Show • Page 7

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Henry, Dec 1, 2017.

1. Omni Jan 2, 2019
    (Last edited: Jan 2, 2019)
    Omni

Regular

Also as someone who has stanned Dick Grayson since I was 5 years old I gotta say this is already one of my favorite versions of the character.

Joe and Jason Tate like this.
  2. Yep. Totally agree. And the last two really hammer that home as well. The last episode is awesome.

Yeah, the big flaw was that it ended up being a little more scattered because of that, you'd get going in the story, and then it'd break to do some one-off stuff. I hope they continue down the main story and developing the other characters a little more in the next year. (The Hawk/Dove episode was cool though.)

Omni and Joe like this.
  3. I read somewhere that they actually were going to have one more episode, but decided to end on that final shot of Dick instead.

Found it:
    https://batman-news.com/2018/12/26/titans-season-1-episode-count/

Also, there's a "after credits" thing on the final episode in case people didn't know.

It's Krypto.

Omni likes this.
  4. Omni

Regular

I'm really glad they're taking their time with Dick's transition to Nightwing. It's gonna be such a great moment when he finally puts the suit on and/or says the name Nightwing. I was actually a little disappointed when it was revealed last year that he would start off as Robin instead of Nightwing but honestly the transition from Robin into Nightwing is THE Dick Grayson story. Now I see that there was no other way to do it.

Jason Tate likes this.
  5. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

I really hope Wally, Roy, and Garth find their way into the show. With Donna in the picture now it’d be great to have that line up back.

Omni likes this.
  6. Wow, you guys weren't kidding. Finale was great. I agree it didn't feel like a proper season finale, or at least what you'd expect, but dammit it was so cool. Bring on S2!

Also, the post-credits scene was :thumbup::thumbup:

Omni and Jason Tate like this.
  7. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

Finally signed back up for DC Universe and starting this show now. Went for the full year sub since I'll be covering Young Justice and I know more stuff is coming out this year.

Joe, Davjs, Omni and 1 other person like this.
  8. tvck

Trusted

Man the murderous Batman was so fucking cool.

9. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

Already finished this tonight. Definitely exceeded my original expectations. Will try to write up some hopefully cohesive thoughts on it this weekend.

Jason Tate likes this.
  10. Just a reminder of what's to come this year.

DCUniverse.jpg

Deanna, dash64 and Jason Tate like this.
  11. Nick Jan 22, 2019
    (Last edited: Jan 22, 2019)
    Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

I do not like the finale. It would have worked as a penultimate episode as it was going to be.

I really want a Hawk and Dove show. Thought they were the highlight of the show.

12. Jason Tate likes this.
  13. Henry

Moderator Moderator

coleslawed, Omni, Joe and 1 other person like this.
  14. Never would've guessed that casting. I dig it, though.

15. [​IMG]

coleslawed likes this.
  16. Omni

Regular

Excellent casting. I love this show.

17. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

Can anyone else find the Dc Universe app on Xbox one? I keep reading it’s been surprise released today but I can’t find it for the life of me.

18. Jason Tate likes this.

20. Oh very cool.

Joe and Deanna like this.
  22. tvck

Trusted

BackyardHero11 and Joe like this.
  23. tvck

Trusted

HYPED

24. Whoo! Looks hype

25. BackyardHero11

Trusted

YES YES YES. cannot wait. I watched it like three times trying to see if we got a glimpse of a Nightwing costume.

I really enjoyed the first season, even though the finale felt more like a penultimate episode than a finale, which they ended up confirming the original finale was cut and saved, so it's whatever. still a solid first season, and season 2 looks even better.