Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Titans (DC Comics Digital Service, 2018) TV Show • Page 6

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Henry, Dec 1, 2017.

1. tvck

Trusted

So far only a silhouette in a window, but I'm really happy that it's being carried without him being necessary outside of being referenced.

2. drewinseries

Drew

2 episodes in and I am enjoying this. Color me surprised.

3. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

I wonder if/when they’ll turn Todd into the Red Hood down the road. Could be a good catalyst for finally bringing Batman for an episode, not that they need him.

4. drewinseries

Drew

It be cool to just see a Batman in costume pop up for a bit. Like I feel like they don't even need to cast a Bruce Wayne.

5. Henry

Moderator Moderator

6. drewinseries

Drew

Just saw Todd show up. Not a fan of his hair, but how cool is it seeing him and Dick together.

7. TEGCRocco

Assume It's A Bit

Just starting this. On episode 3 and it's decent so far. Way better than I thought it'd be, but I'm still not fully sold on it. Maybe I'll like it more when the Titans are properly together

8. drewinseries

Drew

I'm still enjoying this. I like most of the characters except Starfire can be really hit or miss. I loved seeing Donna Troy. That scene of her and Dick when they were younger just chilling when "Justice League" stuff was going on was so damn cool, as was the talk about the Joker.

9. Yeah, that was really awesome. Seeing how much the violence effected Dick too.

"I wonder what the Penguin's up to."

I am excited for Nightwing, we know it's coming now.

drewinseries likes this.
  10. drewinseries

Drew

I haven't watched the newest episode, but it only feels like an Episode 7 Stranger Things S2 change in momentum.

11. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

Still need to sign up for DCU to watch this. I didn't bother signing up earlier since I haven't had time to get to it. They're running a deal now for $3.99/mo for the first 3 months or $59.99 for a full year so I just may have to hop on that finally.

12. ^Not a bad deal.

My office closes between Christmas and New Years. I plan on finally watching this then.

Deanna likes this.
  13. drewinseries

Drew

The finale trailer tho....

Jason Tate likes this.
  14. {{I know}}

Omni and drewinseries like this.
  15. Audible “oh shit that was cool” when she used the lasso.

Omni likes this.
  16. drewinseries

Drew

I’m thinking it’s a trigon thing (the dude in that trailer).

I’m so happy this show surprised the hell out of me.

17. Heh re-reading the first few pages of this thread is very funny.

Omni and drewinseries like this.
  18. tvck

Trusted

that last episode, wow.

Jason Tate likes this.
  19. Just got DC Universe. Looking forward to jumping into this.

tvck and Jason Tate like this.
  20. Ep 2-3 Wow, they straight up just killed off Dick's partner:-O
    I'm on ep 4 and digging it so far.

Jason Tate likes this.
  21. Ok, I'm very much looking forward to Doom Patrol now.

Jason Tate likes this.
  22. Still have 2 eps left, but I just wanted to say Jason Todd is awesome and the fact that we have Dick and Jason meeting and sharing their experiences as Robin in this show is awesome. Even as someone who doesn't read comics. I'd imagine it's even cooler for people who do.

Davjs and Omni like this.
  23. Davjs

Trusted

Man, those trailers were laughably bad but I'm getting this service to watch the new Young Justice, so I'll check this out too since people are saying good things here.

24. I will say that because the show dedicates almost entire episodes to characters outside of the Titans, it prevents it from diving deeper into all the core characters, especially with only 11 eps. That said, it ultimately just makes me want more. They've done a VERY good job developing this Dick Grayson, though. It really feels like his show. Can't wait to watch the last 2 eps.

Jason Tate, Omni and Davjs like this.
  25. Omni

Regular

If I had one complaint about this show it would be that they wasted a lot of time and didn't move the plot forward as much as they could have in 11 episodes. The finale episode was great but doesn't work as a finale IMO. Character development was very good though especially for Dick and Rachel.

Jason Tate likes this.