Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Titans (DC Comics Digital Service, 2018) TV Show • Page 2

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Henry, Dec 1, 2017.

1. drewinseries

Drew

If they are trying to hard to have everything be like Batman, why not just have a Batman show?

I can't believe Dick's first line was "Fuck Batman."

Davjs and Vase Full Of Rocks like this.
  2. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

When it comes to DC, they never let me down. They managed to one up themselves and create something so truly cringeworthy that I feel much better about my fanfic.

3. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

It reminds me of those lame parody videos people make on youtube.

4. drewinseries

Drew

It looks completely fan made.

Vase Full Of Rocks likes this.
  5. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

That sure was something

6. DeviantRogue

Take arms, it'll all blow over Prestigious

Looks incredibly awful, so disappointed.

7. Henry

Moderator Moderator

In fairness, the Bertlani universe feels that way a lot of times.

[​IMG]

drewinseries likes this.
  8. drewinseries

Drew

Won’t argue with you on that.

Henry and Vase Full Of Rocks like this.
  9. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

I did a first impressions post, but had to have the editor change some stuff once I watched on a screen larger than my phone and after I was fully awake. Kinda defeats the purpose of first impressions, but oh well. This is... interesting. Not sure it'll be Inhumans bad, but I'll check it out once it drops since I imagine Dick's first line in an actual episode might not be "Fuck Batman," but I could also be wrong. Full thoughts here: DC Universe: First impressions on the new Titans trailer

BackyardHero11 likes this.
  10. Tim

grateful all the fucking time Supporter

11. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

"Coming soon in episode one!"

BackyardHero11 and Davjs like this.
  12. thedrudo

Trusted Prestigious

That looks on par with what's now pretty bad CW DC content -- only with more bone crunching and at least one "fuck."

Davjs likes this.
  13. Davjs

Trusted

Haha this made me lol.

I haven't seen Black Lightning yet, but have it in my Netflix que to give it a shot because all the other CW shows were good for at least 1 season before diving off a cliff.

thedrudo likes this.
  14. thedrudo

Trusted Prestigious

To be fair, I haven't seen BL yet. I stuck with Flash for three seasons and watched a handful of season four episodes and just never went back.

Same with Arrow. I stopped last season when they recycled some story lines for the fifth time.

15. Davjs

Trusted

You are a saint for putting up with Arrow for that long.

I cannot stress this enough, never ever EVER has a show fallen so far from the amazing season 2 of Arrow to whatever the fuck season 3 was. It's like all the writers phoned it in the night before.

Flash I really liked for 2 seasons, even though season 2 had hit or miss eps, but didn't even finish 3. I feel like they were just recycling everything like you said.

thedrudo likes this.
  16. Davjs

Trusted

Green Arrow is my all time favorite DC character so I'm glad he's at least more in the limelight now and we at least got two good seasons.

thedrudo likes this.
  17. thedrudo

Trusted Prestigious

I dug Arrow for a long time but it got worse the more characters they added.

Davjs likes this.
  18. drewinseries

Drew

People around me die -> we want to be here -> People around me die -> we want to be here -> People around me die

Davjs likes this.
  19. Davjs

Trusted

Arrow had the perfect time to dismantle "team arrow" and just have it be GA with help from Vixen and Constantine (super under used but awesome characters that would add so much) and Mr Terrific in the cave. They blew it!

drewinseries likes this.
  20. drewinseries

Drew

The trailer just gets worse every time I watch it. I keep thinking it's a joke with the TV-MA thing at the beginning. If this is what they wanted, should have had Damien as Robin, especially if we're supposed to feel a looming absence of Batman.

EDIT: Damien as Robin and get rid of literally every other character because they all look terrible.

Vase Full Of Rocks likes this.
  21. Deanna

Trusted Supporter

I'm still watching all of the CW shows (I'm weird, I know), but I do see the flaws in a lot of them. Drives me crazy that Lena is the only one who can't figure out Kara is Supergirl and she's like the smartest one on that show.

BackyardHero11 and Davjs like this.
  22. drewinseries

Drew

Comment from Reddit on the trailer:

"I know it isn't to everyone's tastes but this looks pretty impressive for a fan film. Hopefully they get it out before DC sends them a C&D."

23. Vase Full Of Rocks

Trusted Supporter

Supergirl is by far the worst out of the CW shows.

24. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

Always wondered if I was missing much after quitting Arrow and Flash awhile ago — guess not.

Vase Full Of Rocks and Davjs like this.
  25. Davjs

Trusted

From what I saw, absolutely.

I did see in season 2 they added Martian Manhunter and Superman which looked cool.