Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Titans (DC Comics Digital Service, 2018) TV Show • Page 11

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Henry, Dec 1, 2017.

1. Got S1-2 on DVD, watching special features, interviews with the actors--had no idea Brenton and Teagan are Australian/have Australian accents.

I think my most shocking revelation was watching House and then finding out Hugh Laurie is British.

2. I guess with them moving back to Titans Tower the opportunity has passed, but seeing (Hawkeye spoilers) Echo with a prosthetic leg makes me wish they did something similar with Babs

3. https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/tv/tv-news/titans-enlists-joseph-morgan-for-season-4-1235084834/

4. Meerkat

human junk drawer Prestigious

That just makes me want to rewatch season 2 of Arrow. Kevin Alejandro was so good

5. Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

I currently have HBO Max and decided to finally give this a try.

I am liking it overall, but it’s not great. But I am really enjoying the Dick storyline. I think they nailed his character, if nothing else, and that’s strong enough to ensure I keep watching.

6. Greg

Is the only post credit scene the one on the season 1 finale? Google seems to indicate that it’s the only one, but I’d like it confirmed.

7. Greg

I do not like Bruce Wayne in this at all. Granted most of what I’ve seen so far has been “what if” and Dick “seeing” him taunting him. But the actor just does not work for me in anyway.

8. Penlab

Trusted Supporter

As much as I love Ser Jorah, it's hard for me to buy him as Batman. He just doesn't match my perception of the character.

9. He's such a weak link in an otherwise very nice casting.

10. Greg

He is the only one I dislike so far.

11. Greg

This isn’t the shows fault, but it is super annoying that hbo max doesn’t give an option to skip the “previously on” but does for the like 10 second intro. The intro isn’t amazing or anything but I dig it for what it is and don’t waste effort in skipping it.

Jason Tate likes this.
  12. Greg

Oof… they actually had Batman kill the Joker. Not a fan of that at all.

also, a few episodes into season 3 and I realize that Gar is super underused. He feels like an afterthought in most of the plot lines.

13. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious