Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Tiny Things That Annoy You • Page 99

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by angrycandy, Apr 1, 2020.

1. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

when I forget to turn on/off "Do Not Disturb" settings

trevorshmevor and Colby Searcy like this.
  2. Preserved Moose

Amateur Hour

The sound of the wind on videos shot outside.

angrycandy and trevorshmevor like this.
  3. angrycandy

when people treat social media like a diary

Colby Searcy and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  4. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

I like the version of this where someone somehow thinks they're sending a DM to someone on say, Tik Tok :crylaugh: you ever see those?

angrycandy likes this.
  5. angrycandy

no but please introduce me if you could

6. Carmen SD

Trusted

Well it is their social media... don’t like it, hide/unfollow/delete them. Ever think maybe they’re trying to reach out for help but don’t know how?

7. angrycandy

oh, I do

Carmen SD and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  8. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

People with cartloads of shit who use self checkouts and/or are slower than the cashier would be. Either buy less per trip or learn to move through the checkout faster.

RyanPm40 and angrycandy like this.
  9. Carmen SD

Trusted

Patients who are more interested in their phone than the appointment they scheduled for themselves. Like once I take you back, put your damn phone away. Especially when I’m trying to do treatment. It’s rude and disrespectful to the staff

trevorshmevor and angrycandy like this.
  10. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

That's been me. Once I was trying to get concert tickets right as they went on sale and the sale was announced after I'd scheduled my appt and the nurse was trying to take my blood pressure as I was panicking to get the tickets as I apologized profusely. I don't remember what the concert was but I did get the tickets. I think they were maybe for Christina Aguilera. Got general admission seats in vegas. Worth it

trevorshmevor and angrycandy like this.
  11. Carmen SD

Trusted

How bumble makes your respond in 24 hours otherwise your match expires. I don’t go on a lot or may not have known I got a match then to find out you have to pay to “rematch”. Like hey bumble you just cost me a potential date. Aren’t you suppose to be about helping people date? Sorry not sorry I’m not THAT preoccupied with dating apps where I’m on them every chance i get. Especially with my choices

trevorshmevor likes this.
  12. angrycandy

spilling coffee

13. Carmen SD

Trusted

The people behind me that always play their music loud will forever be an annoyance. I finally got my tv over so I have something “loud enough” to play instead of my MacBook. I want a wireless speaker to put near the wall to annoy them. If I have to listen to their shit then they can listen to mine. Overall all they just need to get jobs. Since they don’t got jobs, I doubt they’ll move out any time soon. My place is too small and I want something bigger but I can’t afford what’s being offered atm. A friend of mine lives in a nice apt with a large patio. I’m also so jealous how clean and orderly she keeps it. I wish I can be that clean and orderly

14. angrycandy

always & forever: ants

15. In-N-Out always asks if you want onions on your burger, but if you beat them to it by saying “with onions” they suddenly assume you want ONLY onions lol. This has happened to me on multiple occasions

16. When you’re approaching a red light that you know has been red for a little while already, so you can probably not have to come to a full stop because it’ll turn green any moment and you can just kinda roll through. But then it takes longer than you expect and you have to fully stop for like exactly one second before accelerating again

17. Damn sometimes posting in this thread really be like that I Think You Should Leave bit lol

3E07A2A5-6F20-412D-8BC8-172CA275DC20.gif

waking season and angrycandy like this.
  18. angrycandy

just how blatantly every fast food chain is trying to replicate the Popeyes chicken sandwich

Colby Searcy and trevorshmevor like this.
  19. Referring to Japanese Breakfast as “J Brekkie”

waking season and angrycandy like this.
  20. waking season and angrycandy like this.
  21. angrycandy

yellow flies

trevorshmevor and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  22. angrycandy

dropping stuff

23. angrycandy

Jeep drivers

24. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

I get stung by these almost every weekend :crylaugh:

angrycandy likes this.