Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Tiny Things That Annoy You • Page 98

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by angrycandy, Apr 1, 2020.

1. spreadthehummus2321

wanna go for a ryyyde

complete opposite here. cant find motivation to excercise/life unless i get paid for it. u kill those 2 birds w one stone and u dont even need to feel bad about being lazy when u come home everyday

uuu and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  2. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

Well that'd be ideal :crylaugh:

angrycandy likes this.
  3. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

not exactly sure what "cyber shades" do for a person but I'm a bit annoyed that they exist and look the way they do

I can already envision an army of hipster influencers rushing out to buy them

Jbent likes this.
  4. Preserved Moose

Amateur Hour

Music videos that have "story" parts in them that break up the song.

waking season and RyanPm40 like this.
  5. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Thisss

6. Jbent

Trusted

Google-Glass.jpg

angrycandy likes this.
  7. angrycandy

good bands with bad names

waking season and trevorshmevor like this.
  8. Which band(s) triggered that post?

angrycandy likes this.
  9. uuu

dumb idiot ignore me

Me nervously remembering I named my band after a 'Friends' joke and then Soundcloud put us on their front page and we got 100's of thousands of streams and I was tied down to the joke

10. angrycandy

tbh it wasn't any one band in particular but Girl Band is the first one that comes to mind

trevorshmevor and uuu like this.
  11. angrycandy

when your tracking info insists that your item will be here by the end of the day and you know there's no way in hell that's true

Colby Searcy and trevorshmevor like this.
  12. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

Alexa has started telling me shit has been delivered 5 hours after I ordered it (and I don’t live in a city with two hour delivery, not even close) and when I demand she tell me why she’s lying to me she has nothing to say!

13. angrycandy

don't let her play you like that

Colby Searcy and trevorshmevor like this.
  14. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

When you buy Cocoa PEBBLES instead of Cocoa KRISPIES.

angrycandy and Colby Searcy like this.
  15. angrycandy

I'm so sorry

16. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

Pebbles >>Krispies

trevorshmevor likes this.
  17. angrycandy

you wild for that one, Colbs

Fruity Pebbles are good but Cocoa Pebbles are straight trash imo

18. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

Destroying the roof of your mouth is part of the charm Trav

angrycandy likes this.
  19. angrycandy

lol fair enough

Colby Searcy likes this.
  20. Carmen SD

Trusted

The fact that every dating app I’ve tried is a constant left swipe. That’s how poor my choices are.

oh and that guy finally “ended the conversation” on bumble. I don’t even care. Once he started to make me feel ghosted, and hardly responded to me, I never responded to his pity response. If he cared to talk to me, he would have, he didn’t, so there’s that. I wasn’t going to waste my time and try when he didn’t care to

21. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

This is very specific but when I'm reading a book or watching a movie that involves different timelines and it skips back to one of the less interesting timelines

22. angrycandy

I'd like to posit that you can never really have enough socks, even when you think you do

one rich person thing that I absolutely do get is buying new socks all the time. I mean, it's not like most of them last you all that long in the first place, and if they do then they'll probably have some unsightly hole in the big toe area soon enough, so yeah socks are a tiny annoyance of mine

trevorshmevor, Jbent and Colby Searcy like this.
  23. Jbent

Trusted

I'd take a picture of my sock drawer If I didn't think it would bore any lurker or thread passer by to death but to chime in on the sock talk, wife been telling me to throw away all the socks I do not wear, which admittedly is about 70% of my drawer. And I have an un-opened 12 pair pack ready to go on top the dresser lol so I'm told I got too many socks but fuck that I won't hear it

24. angrycandy

gotta stay on top of it lol

trevorshmevor, Colby Searcy and Jbent like this.
  25. Jbent

Trusted

I can not stand when ppl faux ask you a favor but really are expecting you to do something & when you politely decline just get rapid fire suggestions to get around or out of w.e reason you've given like, prior places to be or things to do

lol it gets rough out here