Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Tiny Things That Annoy You • Page 95

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by angrycandy, Apr 1, 2020.

1. Jbent

Trusted

trevorshmevor and angrycandy like this.
  2. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

My children

3. spreadthehummus2321

wanna go for a ryyyde

some kid shit themself at the laundromat today. normally not something that would bother me too much but its so humid in there it was pretty brutal lol. idk whether the mask made it better or worse.

4. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

facebook group where you have to answer like three questions just to request to be a member

5. Getting an itch on your foot when you have shoes on

waking season, jkauf, Jbent and 4 others like this.
  6. Orla

little old lady Prestigious

Whenever a character in a movie/ tv show eats an apple.

jkauf, Jbent, angrycandy and 2 others like this.
  7. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

angrycandy likes this.
  8. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

Clogging the toilet at the dentist office

9. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

“—hack”

10. trevorshmevor May 4, 2021
    (Last edited: Aug 20, 2021)
    I’ve spent most of my life being pretty passive about it and not really getting the hate, but I’m finally team fuck jury duty

When I was younger it just meant a possible paid day off work and maybe a lil hot goss about some dummy trying to claim their breathalyzer was defective or whatever. Now it’s purely infuriating to me that I had to wait until this evening to find out if I go tomorrow, only to be told I have to call at a certain time in the morning for a “possible” appearance within two hours. There’s gotta be a better system than keeping people in the dark like this, it’s like trying to make a plan with your flakiest friend

angrycandy likes this.
  11. Getting a cricket in the house somewhere. Just chirping away all sassy. Then the second you come looking for it it says :zip:

Colby Searcy and angrycandy like this.
  12. Kiana May 6, 2021
    (Last edited: May 6, 2021)
    Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

My roommates and I typically share produce and perishables because it goes bad if it's just for one person. But one does thing thing where we buy a bunch and I help eat it because I don't want it to go bad. I'm v intentional about eating it and planning my meals around this the best I can before it goes bad. But then she thinks that means we're just loving those foods so then she goes back and buys a ton more right away and I can't keep up with it and then it goes bad and she gets irritated because we were "loving" the food before and now nobody is eating it. Omg. I've told her before that it's not necessary and if we have an abundance of one thing I just don't want it to go to waste, it doesn't always mean I love it and want more. Just because one food is out doesn't mean it HAS to be replenished right away and in higher quantities. Lol idk. It's not a huge issue just a lil annoying thing.

I've told her we should collaborate if either one of us is doing a grocery order to make sure it's stuff we want and don't already have but... Shrug she never does lol. I'm guilty of that too tho. Which is why we unintentionally now have three different full containers of parmesan cheese.

trevorshmevor, Jbent and angrycandy like this.
  13. Kiana

This may be a specific and unrelatable problem, but when people no longer drive their car for whatever reason and just park it permanently but like park it permanently in a good spot. At least park or far away!! My neighbor has their car basically abandoned in the best parking spot right in front of the building for weeks. A different old neighbor had done the same thing. Like you never drive it why do you care if it's parked closer or not

14. angrycandy

petunias are beautiful and I love them but I'm not buying any more of them, at least not for a long time. by far my biggest problem child

trevorshmevor likes this.
  15. angrycandy

when one of your favorite songs doesn't quite hit you in the same way as it did when you first fell in love with it

16. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

Glitter

angrycandy likes this.
  17. angrycandy

I hate it so much

jkauf likes this.
  18. Kiana

Glitter is the BEST

19. angrycandy

trevorshmevor and Jbent like this.
  20. Jbent

Trusted

That's just not right

trevorshmevor and angrycandy like this.
  21. Jbent and angrycandy like this.
  22. Carmen SD

Trusted

Not sure if this is the proper thread to post in. Anyway, I’ve been seeing posts from people that have kids saying That they’re happy their kid chose them as their mom or even people saying that about their mom.

I personally dont believe in the fact that we “choose” our parental units, but they’re assigned to us for whatever reason. I wouldn’t willingly choose this life I have. I wouldn’t have chosen my parents knowing they would treat me the way They did, knowing I’d have the life I have.. That may sound harsh, but I don’t enjoy life. I didn’t enjoy growing up, I didn’t enjoy the “family” I was born into. Why would some people choose someone as a parent who is absent or abusive etc? At least that’s how I see it.

23. Carmen SD

Trusted

“Finna”

im done with this type of “vocabulary” people are inventing. It makes me cringe. Deal breaker in my book.

24. angrycandy

expecting a chewy texture and getting a crunchy one

expecting a crunchy texture and getting a chewy one

25. Kiana

People with no awareness of their surroundings. I was running on the track and a family got on the track after me and took their dog off leash when I was right behind them and the dog wasn't aggressive but it ran around my feet almost making me trip and then ran at my heels for a lil bit. Just annoying when I'm trying to time myself and improve and have to try not to face plant over a dog