Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Tiny Things That Annoy You • Page 94

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by angrycandy, Apr 1, 2020.

1. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

trevorshmevor and angrycandy like this.
  2. Lucas27

Trusted

When someone’s texting sound is my alarm clock sound.

3. Carmen SD

Trusted

Recipes on Pinterest that don’t link me to the recipe

angrycandy and trevorshmevor like this.
  4. Carmen SD

Trusted

People who wear their masks below their chin. If you’re not going to wear it, just take it off. You look ridiculous

5. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I wear mine under my chin if I need it off for a sec but I know I'll put it back on quickly so I want easy access, like if I'm eating or drinking. We have ppl at work who watch and report if you're not wearing your mask so I'm paranoid and will take a sip or a bite or whatever and put it right back on. No point in taking it all the way off for that. Unless it's starting to hurt my ears then I will. I guess I do wear it under my chin for longer periods sometimes, if I'm paranoid it'll get lost or I'll forget it

6. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

those mini mosquitos

sneaky little fucks

Colby Searcy and trevorshmevor like this.
  7. 1 or 2 star Yelp reviews based entirely on service when service is only a part of what the business offers. One snotty teenage cashier and suddenly no one cares to talk about the product selection, the atmosphere, the food quality, etc. Like bro don’t steer me in the wrong direction cause you felt like being a Karen

RyanPm40, Colby Searcy and angrycandy like this.
  8. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

i have no idea where I saw it (maybe the Absurdist Twitter thread) but there was a review I saw the other day that was 2 out of 5 stars or something because the waiter had a seizure so it delayed the table getting their food. Think you could’ve passed on writing a review, seems to be an outlier of an event caused unusual circumstances to happen but go off and write that shit

angrycandy and trevorshmevor like this.
  9. angrycandy

waking up covered in sweat

10. Kiana

Similarly I'm obsessed with r/ididnthaveeggs which is people posting bad reviews of recipes where ppl complain the recipes aren't good because they made some sort of absurd changes to it. Sometimes they'll post bad restaurant reviews too. I'm obsessed with hate reading all of it.

11. angrycandy

anxiety is ants in my coffee

Colby Searcy and trevorshmevor like this.
  12. Carmen SD

Trusted

Recipes on Pinterest that claim “the best” and the recipe is plain and boring and sucks.

13. Jbent

Trusted

Ridiculous amounts of packaging styrofoam and cardboard

14. When you’re eating something and someone says something really gross that resembles or vaguely has the texture of the food you’re eating

Colby Searcy and angrycandy like this.
  15. angrycandy

really just anything gross at all while I'm eating

like why you gotta do that to me

trevorshmevor and Colby Searcy like this.
  16. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

Flies and Gnats

17. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

I kept eating when I got home from work last month, and would throw on Hannibal. Big mistake. I had to keep reminding myself not to do this.

trevorshmevor, Jbent and angrycandy like this.
  18. Jbent

Trusted

Tedious interior painting, shit suckssss

19. Kiana

Disney adults. And I have course don't mean people who enjoy Disney a normal amount. I mean Disney adults where it is their personality

20. angrycandy

very familiar lol

Mr. Serotonin and trevorshmevor like this.
  21. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

Very fuckin odd

22. marsupial jones

Similar, or maybe exactly along those lines, I grew up with someone who was obsessed with Harry Potter. Her apartment eventually had an entire wall filled with memorabilia and miscellaneous items from the franchise and she and her husband ended up going to the HP world in Florida every year for their anniversary. I fell out of touch with them before everyone learned how much Rowling sucks so no idea where her fandom now lies but she never had HP become her personality or anything, but was probably as close to the line as you could get before it just consumes you lol.

99% of the time I’m in the camp of “enjoy what you enjoy who cares” but when it’s literally all you talk about, know or associate with, then it’s a problem masking a problem (imo)

23. marsupial jones

Doesn’t apply almost at all anymore but since I bought a physical cd for the first time in over a decade: when cd books didn’t contain the lyrics.

I used to be huge on lyrics, so buying a cd and finding it DIDN’T contains the lyrics always irritated me

24. angrycandy

which brings up another good one: not being able to find an artist's lyrics in 2021

25. angrycandy

people who hold you to who you used to be