Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Tiny Things That Annoy You • Page 82

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by angrycandy, Apr 1, 2020.

1. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

live events might not come back for a very long time (if ever tbh) and that sucks but if that's something you're carping about at this point then please get your priorities straight

2. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Outlook

Orla, trevorshmevor and angrycandy like this.
  3. angrycandy

when you decide to buy something new at the grocery store (or a restaurant) instead of something you know you like and end up not liking the product and wishing you had gone for what you know you like

4. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

Along these same lines - when you eat something you like too often and it no longer is as filling as it used to be and no longer tastes as good as it used to and you have to stop for awhile to get the enjoyment back

Orla, jkauf, angrycandy and 2 others like this.
  5. Man. Over the last year of limited eating options (sticking solely to places that offer curbside pickup), the struggle with this has been extremely real.

6. angrycandy

hearing even a few seconds of literally any Dave Matthews Band song can ruin my day

trevorshmevor and waking season like this.
  7. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Mobile sites that are intentionally difficult to use in an attempt to get you to download their app

8. angrycandy

I've watched so many episodes of it that when any show ends, I halfway expect the King of the Hill theme song to kick in right afterward

it's a sickness

Orla, trevorshmevor and waking season like this.
  9. Orla

little old lady Prestigious

People telling their phone to take a screenshot, then having to tell their phone again bc the command wasn’t recognised, then again bc same issue—when they could’ve just pressed two buttons at the same time and been done with it.

trevorshmevor and angrycandy like this.
  10. Carmen SD

Trusted

So it’s mainly one of the guys that live behind me. I ALWAYS hear him. He’s so freaking out. I barely hear the other person that lives there. I still hear their annoying music and I can’t do anything about it because management thinks the noise is “normal”. If I complain about this guy in particular being extra loud (because he’s really being extra), they’ll say the same thing. Like why do I only hear one person more than the other? That’s “normal”? I think not.

trevorshmevor and waking season like this.
  11. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

My downstairs neighbor is similar. Not so much with the music but just really loud and lots of shouting but not in an angry or aggressive way.

trevorshmevor likes this.
  12. Carmen SD

Trusted

That’s pretty much how this guy is. Shouting but not in an angry or aggressive way. I can hardly hear who’s he’s shouting at so I know he’s just being a nuisance

waking season likes this.
  13. When like one word or one emoji gets pushed down to the next line in a comment/post/text

Orla, waking season and angrycandy like this.
  14. Carmen SD

Trusted

Ever notice how the people who like to BLAST their music to the highest volume whether it be in the car, it always seems to be of the same genre. (Not only do I find it irritating in general, I can’t stand that genre of music)

15. angrycandy

that my anxiety and depression often lead me to cut off contact with most everyone in my life for extended amounts of time. ultimately, this leaves me feeling like a bad friend to them when I know most people who are close enough to me know I deal with these things virtually every day of my life. it's a never-ending battle

Orla, trevorshmevor and waking season like this.
  16. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Currently going through this myself, I hope it gets a little easier for you

Orla, trevorshmevor and angrycandy like this.
  17. angrycandy

same to you, my friend. :heart:

waking season likes this.
  18. Carmen SD

Trusted

“Vulnerable”

19. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

When your fingernail bends back, it’s the most unsettling feeling

20. angrycandy

on that note: hangnails

21. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Ugh slightly happened to me peeling a band-aid off the other day right after getting out of a hot shower. Such a gross feeling.

22. When that little corner of paper towel doesn’t quite tear off with the rest

RyanPm40 and waking season like this.
  23. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

“Brekkie”

trevorshmevor and Mr. Serotonin like this.
  24. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

Ohhh like Breckenridge

trevorshmevor likes this.
  25. trevorshmevor Jan 29, 2021
    (Last edited: Jan 29, 2021)
    Typos. Specifically my own, yours are fine