Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Tiny Things That Annoy You • Page 81

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by angrycandy, Apr 1, 2020.

1. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

forgetting to go to the bathroom before bed and then waking up in the middle of the night to pee

2. Carmen SD

Trusted

How expensive goodwill is getting. $3 for a flipping hardback book, of any size. I had to splurge and buy a few that I’ve been looking for every time I visit a thrift store

angrycandy likes this.
  3. angrycandy

sleep paralysis

trevorshmevor, Orla and waking season like this.
  4. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

When people block the entrance to aisles at the grocery store

5. Orla

little old lady Prestigious

Those cartoons posted immediately after celebrities die that depict them joining other dead celebrities in heaven.

6. Carmen SD

Trusted

Movies on Netflix that are English dubbed where the English subtitles don’t match the dub.

7. Gonna add to this — Trump supporting healthcare workers that are happily first in line for the vaccine and are far too comfortable making the “lol I got my microchip” joke

angrycandy and waking season like this.
  8. Also lettuce. Lettuce annoys me I’ve decided

Orla and angrycandy like this.
  9. angrycandy

the same group of five people expressing their displeasure with the nacho fries at Taco Bell pretty much every time I open that thread

Ken likes this.
  10. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

I held back for you

angrycandy likes this.
  11. angrycandy

lol I appreciate it

Ken likes this.
  12. Orla

This fuckery

A74F15C1-0BBE-4CA2-ACA0-A93D7D4A9EBF.jpeg

13. angrycandy

wow lol

14. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

I m dum but what am I looking at?!

15. It’s the “I thought I’d be using this knife again in a few minutes so I left it out but it turns out I didn’t use it and now there’s just a dirty knife balancing on the edge of the sink” knife

16. Orla Jan 19, 2021
    (Last edited: Jan 19, 2021)
    Orla

I've encountered this scenario too often with people who leave the knife out like that for hours and still use it again as if because the blade isn't touching anything, there's no way it could be contaminated.

17. :puke::puke:

angrycandy and Orla like this.
  18. angrycandy

having to make space in my brain to now remember that the MyPillow guy is a Trump supporter

trevorshmevor and waking season like this.
  19. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

I fear as though I didn’t know what I was looking at because.... I am guilty of this. Although I don’t ever think I’ve ever done it for an extended period of time?

20. Hahah. I was probably guilty of it more than I realized when I was younger. It wasn’t until I had roommates that were substantially messier than myself that I became pretty conscious of stuff like that

angrycandy and waking season like this.
  21. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

We sometimes leave a spoon in a shot glass in case I want to reuse it to stir a second coffee or my fiancé's lol

22. trevorshmevor Jan 20, 2021
    (Last edited: Jan 20, 2021)
    My girlfriend is a serial abuser of the coffee spoon. Most of our spoons have little stains in the center from years of just a small pool of coffee sitting in them while they sit next to the Keurig

23. angrycandy

hitting the like button on someone's facebook status that is not your facebook friend (in this case it was someone from college)

waking season likes this.
  24. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

Bang energy drinks making me feel like I can lift a house.

25. angrycandy

seeing someone on these forums make a suicide joke

Orla likes this.