Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Tiny Things That Annoy You • Page 79

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by angrycandy, Apr 1, 2020.

1. People that regularly get on their phones during movies because they’re bored, but still regularly think the problem is that the things they’re watching are actually boring and won’t accept that it’s not the movie’s fault that they’ve conditioned themselves to disengage so easily

2. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

that shit drives me insane

Orla and trevorshmevor like this.
  3. Like if you’re not gonna pay attention to the things you ”watch”, whatever man that’s fine, we’re just different people. I’m not gonna hate on someone with a short attention span, we’re all just out here trying to live so who cares, do what makes you happy, etc. But at least own that that problem is YOU and not the majority of things you put on

angrycandy likes this.
  4. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

The Bruins not extending an offer to Chara

angrycandy, Orla and trevorshmevor like this.
  5. I don’t watch hockey, but out of solidarity, fuck that decision

waking season and angrycandy like this.
  6. angrycandy

allergies

waking season and trevorshmevor like this.
  7. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

German shepherds, hands down my least favorite dog breed

8. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

^maybe this is extreme but the one I’m dog sitting has been a massive pain in the ass today

trevorshmevor likes this.
  9. BlueEyesBrewing

Trusted Supporter

I take exception to that statement

10. angrycandy

any commercial featuring Zoltan Kaszas

trevorshmevor likes this.
  11. Carmen SD

Trusted

This mf at the grocery store was using one of those power scooters and didn’t even need it. Just basically joy riding. I didn’t want to judge too quickly, because I don’t know if someone has medical issues, but the scooter disappeared at check out, maybe even before. He was able to “jog” just fine too. Making something unavailable for someone who actually needs it. Smh

trevorshmevor and angrycandy like this.
  12. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

The reactions I get when I tell people my wife didn’t change her last name.

13. Orla

little old lady Prestigious

When anyone refers to a number other than two as a couple.

14. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

Okay okay never heard that one before. I definitely do that

Orla likes this.
  15. A “couple” does legitimately have to mean two, but I remember having a bunch of other arbitrary rules about non-specific numbers when I was little lol. “Couple” = two, “a few” = three or four, I think “some” was like five or six, “several” was obviously seven, and then anything more was “a bunch”

:crylaugh:

DrAlanGrant and RyanPm40 like this.
  16. It feels like the umpire/ref hand signals in baseball for “safe” and “you’re out” are backwards

Orla likes this.
  17. Carmen SD

Trusted

The noisy people have their music playing super loud and of course the office is closed so I can’t call anyone over. And security doesn’t do shit. I told the office it’s usually louder after hours and wtf am I suppose to do

18. Orla

little old lady Prestigious

When it’s assumed tall people are also physically strong. I can’t begin to count all the times I’ve been expected to carry heavy things on my own just because I’m 6’2” & somehow that’s supposed to translate to upper body strength.

19. angrycandy

when someone misspells an array of different words regularly, mostly because it's just so damn hard for me to let them be wrong and not say anything. I've gotten way better at it tho. or when people like to use words that they in no way understand the meanings of

20. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

“Cuppa”

21. Carmen SD

Trusted

“Claps back”

22. angrycandy

when someone adds literally nothing to a conversation and acts as though they really did something

trevorshmevor, Orla and waking season like this.
  23. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

I have a know-it-all coworker like this (don’t we all?) who loves to reiterate what others say and act like she came up with the idea herself

trevorshmevor, Orla and angrycandy like this.
  24. angrycandy

just brutal

waking season likes this.
  25. Carmen SD

Trusted

More than a “tiny” annoyance. The fact that trump cult followers act like what they’re doing isn’t a problem