Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Tiny Things That Annoy You • Page 78

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by angrycandy, Apr 1, 2020.

1. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

there's a special place in hell for people who stand in parking spots

2. Carmen SD

Trusted

Sephora wanting to charge over $6 for shipping. I don’t want to lose my almost 1000 points so I feel obligated to buy something

trevorshmevor likes this.
  3. Orla

little old lady Prestigious

Businesses using the phrase, “In these [trying/ unusual/ unprecedented] times,” when referring to the pandemic. It feels so grossly rote and devoid of actual empathy.

4. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Do u shop online there enough that the flash subscription is worth it? I barely order from them these days but it still tends to pay for itself

5. Carmen SD

Trusted

I haven’t shopped with them in over a year! But now I lose my points if I don’t use them.

6. Kiana

Ahh okay. Ever since I got an ulta credit card I don't buy from them as much but the free shipping is only $15 a month so friends and family use my account for it sometimes. That's a lot of points! Hope you can get something good

7. Kiana

When people film themselves doing good deeds and then post the video online.

8. I’d also like to add — comments on those types of videos that reward the person with praise. Maybe this is just me being a cynic, but I’m always a little stunned when more people don’t see through that stuff?

Kiana and waking season like this.
  9. Kiana

When I buy something secondhand vintage and forget that clothing sizes haven't always been the same as they are now. So I bought a cute skirt that is way too small even tho it's my usual size in like.... 2020 sizes lol :-/

10. When you find a random little piece of something in your house, like a screw for example, and you know you kept it because it goes to something but you can’t remember what the thing is. And it looks too specific to just throw away so you just continue to keep it in some drawer even though you’re trying to clean

11. angrycandy

when devices both charge very slowly and die very quickly

Orla, waking season and trevorshmevor like this.
  12. Trying to figure out what to eat, ever

Orla and angrycandy like this.
  13. Kiana

Sometimes I think about how I have to plan meals for the rest of my life and it's so overwhelming and depressing

Carmen SD and trevorshmevor like this.
  14. Carmen SD

Trusted

Sephora came out with a credit card. Not sure now the benefits work, but also they changed their point system so you can use points toward dollar amounts off, which is nice because my order is only $2, but then I pay for shipping which takes like two weeks. If it came in a few days then ok the $6 isn’t too bad. I also don’t buy makeup like I use to. With the pandemic and half of my face is covered and my depression I kinda don’t have time or care rn

15. Kiana

Ugh honestly I recently got into cream and liquid blushes and now my face is covered up with a mask anyway. *Cries in Glossier cloud paint*

16. Orla Dec 22, 2020
    (Last edited: Dec 23, 2020)
    Orla

little old lady Prestigious

When people dilute hand soap to help get that tiniest last bit out of the bottle. Just replace the damn soap.

angrycandy, jkauf, RyanPm40 and 2 others like this.
  17. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Old Navy commercials

trevorshmevor, angrycandy and Orla like this.
  18. Carmen SD

Trusted

Women’s clothing. Everything is crop tops, and T-shirts barely have any sleeves that cover the shoulders. That or tops are too low cut.

19. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Driving into the sun

angrycandy, trevorshmevor and Orla like this.
  20. Carmen SD

Trusted

The music of the annoying people was just “loud enough” during office hours for me to bring over one of the office workers so they can hear what I hear. I mentioned to them that sometimes it’s louder than others and it’s mostly louder after hours and security doesn’t seem to help. They’ll let the property manager know their findings and have the property manger write them a letter

trevorshmevor and angrycandy like this.
  21. angrycandy

captchas

22. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Trump haters who still own merch with his stupid face on it because it's making fun of him. Not because he doesn't deserve to be made fun of, but I don't want to see his fucking face lol. My mom and her boyfriend have a framed New Yorker cover image of him making a dumb face with a mask over his eyes

23. Clickbait

waking season, Orla and angrycandy like this.
  24. When people partake in trends because they want to and care about them but act like they’re doing it begrudgingly as if to be like “I’m above this, but pls humor me”

^currently inspired by every third Instagram story being the “show me a photo of” thing with a caption of something like “ugh, fine, me too”. I try to keep social media annoyances outta here but the general idea applies outside of just that

waking season, Orla and angrycandy like this.
  25. angrycandy Dec 30, 2020
    (Last edited: Dec 30, 2020)
    angrycandy

this whole twisted tea thing. it was funny like the first five or so times I saw it but as per usual: people have run it into the fucking ground