Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Tiny Things That Annoy You • Page 75

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by angrycandy, Apr 1, 2020.

1. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  2. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

Damnit bleach was my next guess.

3. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

Being in this weird between size/weight where some shirts in small are way too small and mediums are way too big

4. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I was just thinking this about my pants size. I need them bigger to fit around my hips and stomach but then they're too big everywhere else

jkauf likes this.
  5. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

The refusal to call this election just call it for fuck’s sake

angrycandy likes this.
  6. When an artist you love puts up a second or third pressing of their record on vinyl and the variant is wayyyyy cooler than the first, which is the one you ordered because you’re a Good Fan

waking season likes this.
  7. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

The fact that it’s 75 degrees in New Hampshire in the middle of November

trevorshmevor likes this.
  8. Carmen SD

Trusted

I was going to post about how I thought the noisy neighbors moved out because I didn’t hear noise for a few days, but the noise is back!

9. Preserved Moose

Amateur Hour

When your youtube suggestions get messed up. I've watched something that's wrecked everything and now it's just bullshit vids I don't want to watch and videos I've watched already. MY PRECIOUS ALGORITHM!!!!!

10. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

gotta watch that random shit on a burner account!

11. I get really annoyed when I see people use stuff like “sweetie” or “honey” or heart emojis in arguments lol. There’s just this chaotic passive aggressive energy about it that unnerves me even when I’m not involved in the conversation at all. I think I’ve just had to deal with one too many super petty people irl

12. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

This shit drives me nuts

13. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

“Friendsgiving”

14. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

State car inspections

15. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I've had ppl do this to me and when I call them out they always get embarrassed and seem genuinely surprised that I detected their condescension like they're talking in super secret code. The arrogance!

16. Totally. It’s a thinly veiled tool to try and get the last word in by agitating the other person just enough. Even when the person doing is *right*, it’s like... you really typed that when you coulda just walked away lol now the bad look is on you

17. Carmen SD

Trusted

These teenage girls literally took ALL 5 of the working washers in the communal washroom. -.- don’t know how people can be so inconsiderate

18. Carmen SD

Trusted

Not sure where to put this (besides the politics thread but I’m not political and want to post this elsewhere)

It’s scary how some of the people I work with are hard “die hard” trump fans. They actually believe he won the election. Trump is still throwing a temper tantrum because he lost and posting on twitter and fb how he won and shit. And some people I work with basically agree with whatever delusions trump says. It makes me cringe because they’re not bad people

19. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

along these lines, I went on a mini-rant on a work call today about all the fuckheads in my town still driving around with giant Trump flags on their hillbilly pickups or with Trump signs still in their yards.

Now, don’t get me wrong, I’d have an issue with this if he won or if they were Biden signs because it’s annoying enough to see the signs in the months leading up to Election Day but I don’t want to see that shit for weeks afterwards. I know there’s some zoning restrictions for having shit up in your yard, but cops aren’t gonna come out for that so I’d just be old man yelling at clouds.

hell, some have even made homemade “recount Wisconsin!” signs because people aren’t sad and pathetic enough

20. Falling asleep with an earbud in and waking up to it lodged painfully into your back or side

21. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Leaf blowers

trevorshmevor and Ken like this.
  22. Ken

entrusted Prestigious

especially gas powered ones

trevorshmevor and waking season like this.
  23. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Someone has been using a gas powered one outside my window for the last three hours and before that someone was idling/revving their motorcycle. I didn’t sleep well so I woke up irritated and this has not been helping haha.

trevorshmevor and Ken like this.
  24. Carmen SD

Trusted

Going to complain again about my fucking annoying ass people that live behind me. They have no respect. Blasting their shit music again and they always talk fucking loud. Well I banged loudly on the walls. They heard me. Im so close to just calling security

trevorshmevor and waking season like this.
  25. Paying for digital storage and still having to wait forever for my own photos/videos/files to download

angrycandy likes this.