Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Tiny Things That Annoy You • Page 74

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by angrycandy, Apr 1, 2020.

1. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

when people glamorize their addictions

2. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Definitely been posted before but hangovers

angrycandy likes this.
  3. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

small dogs~

4. Driving2theBusStation Oct 10, 2020
    (Last edited: Oct 11, 2020)
    Driving2theBusStation

Regular

I feel like I used to be able to listen to podcasts and read stuff on the internet at the same time effortlessly so it's frustrating how I seem incapable of it now.

5. Carmen SD

Trusted

The people that live behind me or appear to live behind me. Whoever is the one that blasts their music. I never had this issue in my other unit. I shouldn’t be able to hear it the way I do.

And the people above me. Loud feet.

6. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Farmhouse chic decor

Decor that has that black wiggly font just saying what it is. Like just says "mug" or "plate" on it as decoration like I know what it is. I don't need this! It's one thing if it's on a canister of flour or sugar or something that looks similar to something else, but like... I know this is a pitcher. U don't need to label the actual object.

7. Iago

forbidden chalice.

one of my biggest pet peeves are tweet thieves. like, content creation stealing in general is just horrible but stealing a tweet, probably the most petty crime of the bunch, gets to me so hard. it makes me so mad when i see a word-for-word tweet with hella interaction and look at the replies to see that same tweet, posted before it, with almost no interaction. its always the more popular crowd stompin on the little folk smh

Orla and iCarly Rae Jepsen like this.
  8. St. Nate

من النهر إلى البحر Prestigious

Everyone loves me so much and thinks I’m perfect

9. Kiana

People who slam drawers and cabinets and clang dishes together loudly when putting dishes away. Special place in hell for u ppl

jkauf, Orla and trevorshmevor like this.
  10. Carmen SD

Trusted

Started chatting with a guy that seemed cool. I think he’s an anti-masker. Just my luck.

waking season and trevorshmevor like this.
  11. Carmen SD

Trusted

People who don’t pick up their laundry from a communal laundry room. You’re not the only one that lives here and uses the machines. Don’t be rude and live your belongings in there for HOURS.

12. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

People who put things that can’t be recycled in the recycling bin. I know most of it doesn’t get recycled anyway but at least make an effort.

Orla and angrycandy like this.
  13. Orla

little old lady Prestigious

When people ask, “How are you?” as a greeting and don’t actually mean it; they just say it because they were taught it’s polite and only really expect, “Good,” as a response.

trevorshmevor, jkauf and angrycandy like this.
  14. Kiana

I can't find the charger to my Bluetooth headphones so I now have to carry around three corded pairs: one for my personal phone (android), one for work phone (iphone), and one for my laptop. Can't we all just agree on a standard setting please?!

Orla, trevorshmevor and waking season like this.
  15. thenewmatthewperry

performative angry black man Prestigious

I hit my head as a kid and there's like the tiniest bald patch on an otherwise full head of hair. I see the dip and no one else does it makes me feel like a fraud. I'm sorry for lying to you world

Orla, trevorshmevor and waking season like this.
  16. When you pull the nozzle off the pump to start pumping gas and a bunch of gas just falls out and gets on you

Orla and thenewmatthewperry like this.
  17. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

I love it. Gasoline is my favorite smell.

18. oh i also love the smell of it. but i don't want it on my clothes lol

Orla and xapplexpiex like this.
  19. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

can’t argue there

trevorshmevor likes this.
  20. Carmen SD

Trusted

People who feel the need to roll ALL the windows down in their car and BLAST more than full volume whatever music their playing and you can literally feel your car vibrate feet away.

why can’t you just play your music at a reasonable level without letting the entire street hear it.

Edit: also cars that sound like they have a speaker on the OUTSIDE and you can hear people’s music- relating to people playing music at an annoying level

21. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

What about roses

22. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  23. Mr. Serotonin

I'm still staring down the sun Prestigious

24. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

Mr. Serotonin likes this.
  25. Mr. Serotonin